Home

I'm stuck in SP Executor map, help?

KCjoker

I'm at the part where you jump up on a platform to your left and walk through a door where a blue and red reborn fights you then you go down a hallway and fight a green reborn and a shadowtrooper at the same time in a circle room. After beating them where do you go? Back on the platform where I jumped up to the left there's another platform to the right but I can't jump far enough to reach it. help?

How did you guys get the single play "Executor" map to run? I haven't been successful at all. Did I install it right? I unzipped the file and placed the .pk3 file into the gamedata/base folder. But everytime I type the command to load it, it does not work. It can't find the file. Can you please tell me how you got yours running? Did I put the pk3 in the proper folder? What do I have to type to get the game to load? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

hey txa I think the part you're on I ran towards the door that needs the key and a guy in the rafters shot at me and when he died he fell to the floor and he had the key. I think, hope this helps. Try the new SP map called ladder it's sweet.

I'm stuck at the same part.

Did anyone noclip through the 2 doors left that are locked but you can get through? There is one on the upper walkway (the otherside of the room from where you jump up to meet the Reborns & shadow troopers), and one on the lower walkway.

I enabled fore jump level 3, and there is definitely a "wall" for the second platform (the one to the right on the upper level), and also there is a little platform where a trooper was shooting rockets from. I was hoping that there was a key there, so I jumped. I had plenty of height and distance, but as soon as I got to the "edge" of that little platform, I fell straight down.

Unless there is something beyond those 2 doors it's gotta be the end of the level.

It was a cool level, but when I went back over the entire level several times looking for a kay that I might have missed it got old running through the HUGE rooms to get from one door to the other!

Brain21

Archived