Home

Simple solution that would fix alot of proplems:

Hateplow

Slow down backpeddling. Thats right. If you slow down backpeddling you will fix: Red sabre fighting style, people wouldent start the baseball bat swing, miss, and to make sure your not hit, run backwards and try again. Tone down the number of people throwing sabres while being chased.

Just something to think about.

Yes he does have a valid point, as do so many other posters on this forum (and his point has been made by other people many times). The game will never be perfect and you are deluding yourself to think that when the next patch comes out all of the players will be content with the changes.

This is a never ending cycle.

Sure, I've complained about it all before but have since resolved myself to play the game and ignore the lamers that abuse the shortcomings of the game to their advantage.

Guys Nerfing anything is never the answer!!!

Just create an equal vulnerability or counter attack for every power and major move!

Why is this so hard for most players and game designers to understand?

If you create a counter attack for everything, than only the truly skilled will win.

New players should never win against a skilled player in a multi player game, but becuase of the constant nerfing real players are being turned into nothing more than bots.

Im confused as to Why i should leave a great game cause i dont like 1.03?

Probably unlike 80% of the people here I purchased the game..

I have stock invested in this game And I want to see a playable version that I can enjoy.

THe pointless, All the 1.02 newbs who dont like it should leave posts are out of line.

We are part of the gaming community just as you are part of it.

What if eq Suddenly makes it So Druids can hit for quad dmg with 1 hand sabers for over 100 dmg a hit.

and they nerf warriors so they cant have a chance to quad and there hits basicaly do nothing.

All the druids will be saying. Stop whining warriors your over pwrd as it was. This change totaly balances the game and if you guys dont like it then leave.

All the warriors would be Whining, complaining, offering reasons, Showing demos.

Gimme a break, I got as much right to complain about this worthless patch as you do complaining about us complaining.

Okay, I don't like the patch-bashing either, but I genuinely thinks the original post was a valid suggestion.

I think the backslash moves are a beautiful thing if used with true skill.. this way they would have to be.. if you bypassed or jumped over your opponent, you would then have 1 shot at the backstab/slash, and your opponent would have an easy shot if you screwed it. You wouldn't be able to just back up any try again.

So 80% of people here illegally got the game!?

What's the source for this!?

I freely admit I copied it, because Cd's get scratched easily and I wanted a backup if anything happened to the original. Not paying another 60euro for it.

Archived