Home

Funny things to do in JK2 Multiplayer

hartsoup

Do you think these would be funny if you tried them?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think these would be funny if you tried them?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • You are a retard...
    • OMG... ROFL... GUT IS HURTING!

Okay, so far the most fun I've had in Jedi Outcast is doing really stupid/funny things.

Here's some things me and my roomate do when we join a server *WARNING* These are hilarious, and you might die laughing.

Oh, and most of these are done in duel mode so that nobody can attack us, I know it's lame because nobody else can duel, but everyone usually finds this stuff hilarious.

1) Ok, first thing we learned how to do was whack off with our lightsabers... to do this you must bind a KEY (can't be mouse button) to saberattackcycle (i think) or just bind a key in the menu to saber style. Then, you look down and hold down the key and your model starts moving it back and forth like he's stroking the salami, you know, punishing the one eyed wookie. It's pretty funny to watch.

2) One of us will crouch and move up to the other (with sabers down) and press the taunt button, we position ourselves so that when my models hand comes up to taunt it is pointed directly at the buttocks or crotch of the other person, so it looks like he's groping it. This one is really funny, especially when other people join in and you get threesomes and stuff. If the other person is using a female model, you can make it look like you're fondeling her breasteses.

3) Well, in 1.02 this trick was different, and a lot funnier... you bind 3 keys that are close to eachother to different models, then you mash them down... in 1.02 your model would lie down, if you were running and you did this your model would lye down and move around, this was pretty funny. in 1.03 however, when you do this your models legs spread out (which can made the #2 prank funnier) this looks funny in itself, but if you're running and mash the 3 keys down repetatively your model will glide around with his/her legs spread open... now, if you think that's funny, get this... if you're gliding around after mashing the 3 buttons, hold your forward button down (you have to, to continue movement) and press your taunt button, this will cause your models arms to go back and forth as if running, but his legs will stay gliding... looks VERY funny!

4) This one is kind of mean, but can be funny to some... in the small raven offices map, duel somebody, turn your sabers off, wait for somebody to walk into the room with only 1 entrance/exit, then trap them in there by standing beside eachother. The trapped person can NOT get out, even if he tries to jump out!

5) This one you need to be right beside somebody else playing jk2 on the same server, or be on the phone with the person, this one is kinda tricky. Stand on your pals head, then when you say go (in real life) start walking in the same direction at the same time. This will cause you both to walk, but one person is walking on top of the other.

6) This one is absolutely HILARIOUS!!! okay, you all know how to play leapfrog right? This is very simple, you just play leapfrog. Start with one person (a pal or something) one person crouches, the other runs from behind and jumps over the other, then crouches himself. The person then behind the other will do the same thing. So eventually it will just look like 2 people jumping over eachother. I did this on a server with my roomate the other night, and the entire server of 8 people stopped and watched us play, or joined in the game. I couldn't stop laughing!

Anyways, enjoy, There are some other funny things to do but I can't think of them right now, I might post some more later or make a webpage if I'm bored.

If you have some other funny stuff to do please post it here! Thanks :)

seesh after 1 and 2 I was worried you were trying to come out of the closet.

I personally hate when people screw around on duel servers, I'm there to play, not run an irc chat. And every minute that the current duelists are goofing off is another minute I'm stuck doing nothing.

Get the fight going already and go screw around on an empty server if you want. :p

I believe he means FFA or CTF servers where duel challenges are enabled...that's funny as hell stuff though. I've done a fair few idiotically hysterical things myself...play tag...that's always fun. On person (it) has saber on light stance, everyone else has their saber down. If you get hit, pull out yer saber, and the other person who tagged you puts their saber down. Get whole servers to play...can be fun with force speed 3 and force jump 3 on Bespin FFA.

And yes, I do mean FFA servers with duels enabled, I wouldn't do that on a duel only server, that's pretty weak.

That tag idea kicks ass! I have to try that, lol.

Oh, hide and go seek can be fun on some maps too.

If you crouch down in front of the other player and move your head up and down it looks like your giving head. I guess you could combine that with the other player doing the jerk off move.

Me and a friend were playing the other night and talking on the phone. It's pretty funny to stop in the middle of a big duel and run over for a quickie.

good god you're a retard........i hate it when people use up the only duel in the game, just do it in a non-duel, some people like to duel too ya know, if you wanna be funny....i'd say get pacman but that doesn't work....so find some other game to get.....like the sims

Originally posted by BoBa feTTichiNi

hehe or

When they bow to you turn around and bow and shake your mouse back and forth it looks like your shaking your booty i do this to all -SC- it pisses them off:fett:

He He ,whatch it little one, the very fact we abide to a 'saberist' code automatically makes us good duelist. Turning your back to a SC follower doesn't seem a very smart thing to do unless you have suicide urges :p

I had an experience in a server yesterday, that made me wonder what the hell is wrong with us. It was an ffa server, but most people were just dueling, joking around, training newbies, etc. Then out of the blue someone jumps on top of another person. Then another person jumps on top of them, then, when they are as high as they could go, everyone crouched, and more people jumped on, soon we were at maximum height, and we all jumped at the same time. We all went from crouching to standing, thus creating an immense pillar of Jedi. Then for kicks, we turned on our sabers. Ummm, can you say "Jedi shiskebob?"

lol, yeah I love it when servers turn goofy. I HATE it when these dorks who are all serious about the game and think they're actual jedi's in real life get pissed off because nobody is playing seriously.

Some people need to take a break and realize that it's a game... a game that's supposed to be fun. If you play jedi outcast just to win, then you have attention issues.

The way I see it (blurry), there is a big potential for this community!

on one hand you got ppl who connect to the game strongly, even creat an idiology (sc,asc,nsc...).

and on the other hand you got the ones that try to take the game into diffrent directions (jokes... and such..)

Both are exelent and importent!

But I think the new patch makes it clear: you cant live together!

I mean you have the hard core players who loves the feeling of the movie like game, the smart battle and the exelent atmosphear. but the patch chaneched some of that...

And the shift players trying new strategic moves (allthou some times over and over... see back-slash-run) and adapt to the change...

you can see which side I support more... but I admire both sides.

plz, for the sake of peace, learn to understand each other...

I know i'm no big saint... but dont mind my poor spelling...

Archived