Home

New patch sucks

sam_85

This is my idea of the new patch : It sucks !!!

The force changes are ok but lightsaberfighting ?!?!

Before the patch there was tension, adrenalin; you had to watch out because the next slash could kill you, now you are just hitting each other over and over and over again. I tried to adapt but it's just to boring. I finally asked the guy who I was fighting against to kill me. I think 10 minutes is to long for a fight. I hope Raven brings out another patch to change things or else I will no longer play the game.

(p.s. : This is just what I think, their are maybe guys who like the changes and I don't want to insult them )

Originally posted by Luc Solar

Just....go away. Seriously, shut up and go away.

(in case you're wondering where all this hostility is coming from --> take a look around in this forum.)

No you go away. The patch does suck. It doesn't matter how many people say it as long as the same people don't keep repeating it.

JESUS!!

Originally posted by Johner

No you go away. The patch does suck. It doesn't matter how many people say it as long as the same people don't keep repeating it.

What the hell are you saying? You're telling ME to go away? Seriously?!

Listen...of all the 300 threads posted during this week 280 have been titled "this patch sucks". Those 280 treads have contained these same old boring idiotic comments (and I quote):

"This is my idea of the new patch : It sucks !!!" (notice all 3 exclamation marks)

"The force changes are ok but lightsaberfighting ?!?!"

(?!?!)

"now you are just hitting each other over and over and over again. I tried to adapt but it's just to boring."

Umm..I'm tempted to say: Get some skill n00b! ..but I wont.

" I hope Raven brings out another patch to change things or else I will no longer play the game."

Or else...*sigh*...or else.

So exactly WHAT about this post did you fing so innovative, so constructive that you need to tell *me* to go away? It was a simple whine without a single argument from a person who doesn't want to learn anything new. All this was said numerous times in the first few anti-patch posts that were made.

Do you really think that it would be okay if I copy-pasted every post on this forum and started A NEW THREAD about it just because *I* haven't said that exact same thing before?!

There are rules in forums. One of them is that you should take a god damn look around before you start new threads. I mean..OMFG the topic was "NEW PATCH SUCKS"

there are some problems with the patch, the backswings are way to powerful, if you're going to dumb down the normal swings and saber touch might as well dumb down the backswings too otherwise you end up with backward fighting matches, how fun! It doesn't take much skill to walk backwards into someone and swing. That's my 2 cents on the patch.

I have to agree. The saber combat with the new patch blows.

The problem is they reduced the damage a saber swing does AND increased blocking abilities( One should have been good enough)

One more thing I do not like with the new patch is the changes to force health. Yes Pre-Patch force was a problem. Costing only 25 mana and it restored 50 HPs. Now it costs nearly 50 mana and only restores 25(WTF ARE YOU PEOPLE AT RAVEN SMOKING??! For crying out loud Play the Orginal Jedi Knight. Gees Stop reinventing the wheel)

I think force health should be set up in away that you can restore 100 Hps when your force mana is fully charge. I think a low cost, low HP recover would be better then a one use heals you to full.

" AM NOT A force SPEED ADDICT"- The Uber God

Originally posted by Luc Solar

JESUS!!

What the hell are you saying? You're telling ME to go away? Seriously?!

Listen...of all the 300 threads posted during this week 280 have been titled "this patch sucks". Those 280 treads have contained these same old boring idiotic comments (and I quote):

"This is my idea of the new patch : It sucks !!!" (notice all 3 exclamation marks)

"The force changes are ok but lightsaberfighting ?!?!"

(?!?!)

"now you are just hitting each other over and over and over again. I tried to adapt but it's just to boring."

Umm..I'm tempted to say: Get some skill n00b! ..but I wont.

" I hope Raven brings out another patch to change things or else I will no longer play the game."

Or else...*sigh*...or else.

So exactly WHAT about this post did you fing so innovative, so constructive that you need to tell *me* to go away? It was a simple whine without a single argument from a person who doesn't want to learn anything new. All this was said numerous times in the first few anti-patch posts that were made.

Do you really think that it would be okay if I copy-pasted every post on this forum and started A NEW THREAD about it just because *I* haven't said that exact same thing before?!

There are rules in forums. One of them is that you should take a god damn look around before you start new threads. I mean..OMFG the topic was "NEW PATCH SUCKS"

WHA WHA WHA :violin:

!

Saber Fighting

1.02 takes S|<!LLZ

1.03 is a push/pull backstab pU$$y f3st

Im sorry, but I just cant lower myself to learn how to be pU$$yL33T in 1.03.

If you whinning n00bz had learned some S|<!LLZ in 1.02 we wouldnt have the POS called 1.03!

Archived