Home

About the camera

Mero Vilul

I started this editor, in MOH:AA radiant I had a button where I could choose other modes to move the camera view, but I can't find it in the JK2radiant... I want to turn and move the camera by holding the right mouse button and move my mouse, like I do in mohaa radiant... Can I do that?

Thank you, and the search function is down so I can't do a search on this (looked 3 pages back)

If i'm understanding you right, you're talking about the 3d view in Radiant right. If so, just use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move around just like you would in game, and if you want to move the camera up, press "d" and for down, press "c". To look up, press "a", and to look down, press "z".

I know that, and it's a clumsy way to move around compared to the moh:aa radiant way I use. Thanks anyway, but If someone know If I can get the mouse + right button to work it would be nice... I know I can keep ctrl + right button + move mouse for up and down moves, but not how to press right button + move mouse to turn and move forward + backwards...

Just for clearification:

I know the camera moves when I right click in the camera window, but it moves depending on where I click, I want to be able to press ctrl (or something) then right mouse, and then move my mouse without on depending on where in the window I click...

Hard to explain, English is not my primary laungage.

Archived