Home

Ulic Ti-Lorn's Lightsaber Model

WAR_BlindSkater

I was reading this message board and I saw a topic about Saber Modeling. The guy posted a site http://members.tripod.com/MousieDroid/Hilt/Sabers_Library.html the site had a lot of cool saber handels so I picked one and made it and decided to post it here to see what ya guys think. Its the Ulic Ti-Lorn's Lightsaber

http://members.tripod.com/MousieDroid/Hilt/Ulic-Ti-Lorn.html

anyway heres mine tell me what ya think gonna skin it soon and put it in game

:fett:

It is 552 polys which I think is kinda high but then again im not sure what is high :D

4246.jpg

That's the one name that slips my mind here, but WTF is Ulic Ti-Lorn?

Only person close to that name I can think of is Ulic Qel-Droma, but that's not the saber he used.

Anybody got some info on this character?

(BTW, looking good so far. Keep it up.)

Originally posted by L2.0

That's the one name that slips my mind here, but WTF is Ulic Ti-Lorn?

Only person close to that name I can think of is Ulic Qel-Droma, but that's not the saber he used.

Anybody got some info on this character?

(BTW, looking good so far. Keep it up.)

Source: Deceptions of Light and Dark, RPG Campaign

Maybe it's a made up character for a RPG?? But hey if I look at the rest of the site it has the sabers of Colonel Sanders, and his apprentices Pizza Hut Girl and Taco Bell Dog :eyeraise:

LOL! :laughing:

And cool looking saber model. I don't see any real flaws now, but I'm looking forward to the skinned version! Keep up this work! :)

Has its activation plate on the lower part of the handle. His hilt is long, so consequently his hands are far away from the blade. This is a pain as it makes smaller hilts (even lukes, which is fairly large) look stupid. (With Lukes, you have one have one hand 1/2 on the end (no!) and half holding nothing.(No damnit! No!)

try moving the saber higher and more forward of the origin (0,0 in 3dsmax, if moving it farther from tag_parent doesn't work) can't remember which one i used to fix my similar problem.

and get a brighter screen next time too :)

and for those who keep complaining about the hilts and such...the sabers can just be scaled to the right size by comparing to kyle's .....

Archived