Home

Who is the fastest podracer in the galaxy?

Guest theahnfahn

Guest theahnfahn

I rarely visit this forum, but I've noticed a few people are enjoying some little time competitions. I used to do those a lot. Anyway, here are my times. Beating even one of my records should be quite a feat :o) A few of them will seem utterly impossible, but believe me, I did them. If you have any questions I may be able to answer them... That lap time on Boonta Eve Trainer won me a new set of speakers :o)

Boonta Eve Trainer

29.945 Ben Quadinaros

1:35.880 Ben Quadinaros

Mon Gazza Speedway

13.181 Mars Guo

42.951 Mars Guo

Beedoe's Wild Ride

54.207 Ben Quadinaros

2:48.488 Ben Quadinaros

Aquilaris Classic

53.558 Ben Quadinaros

2:43.257 Ben Quadinaros

Malastare 100

35.401 Ben Quadinaros

1:50.859 Ben Quadinaros

Vengeance

1:03.986 Ben Quadinaros

3:13.875 Ben Quadinaros

Spice Mine Run

1:13.027 Ben Quadinaros

3:44.029 Ben Quadinaros

Sunken City

45.903 Mars Guo

3:52.664 Mars Guo

Howler Gorge

1:08.962 Ben Quadinaros

3:36.384 Ben Quadinaros

Dug Derby

33.965 Bullseye Navior

1:42.854 Bullseye Navior

Scrapper's Run

37.724 Ben Quadinaros

1:55.916 Ben Quadinaros

Zugga Challenge

1:32.201 Ben Quadinaros

4:43.159 Ben Quadinaros

Baroo Coast

1:27.441 Bullseye Navior

4:25.052 Bullseye Navior

Bumpy's Breakers

1:06.126 Mars Guo

3:46.806 Mars Guo

Executioner

1:19.768 Ben Quadinaros

4:05.411 Ben Quadinaros

Sebulba's Legacy

37.702 Bullseye Navior

1:54.192 Bullseye Navior

Grabvine Gateway

1:43.513 Bullseye Navior

5:16.911 Bullseye Navior

Andobi Mountain Run

1:23.209 Ben Quadinaros

4:14.155 Ben Quadinaros

Dethro's Revenge

45.214 Bullseye Navior

2:17.474 Bullseye Navior

Fire Mountain Rally

2:00.903 Bullseye Navior

6:07.960 Bullseye Navior

The Boonta Classic

1:44.177 Bullseye Navior

5:17.295 Bullseye Navior

Ando Prime Centrum

55.406 Ben Quadinaros

2:48.501 Ben Quadinaros

Abyss

6.562 Bullseye Navior

40.876 Bullseye Navior

The Gauntlet

55.701 Mars Guo

2:55.135 Mars Guo

Inferno

12.982 Mars Guo

41.017 Mars Guo

------------------

And there he is. The reigning champion of the Boonta Classic, and the crowd favorite-TheAhnFahn

Guest -=Sebulba=-

I think your messed. How can you et 12 seconds on Inferno and 6 seconds on Abyss. Some of the other times are pretty farfetched.

Guest Darth Crater

Believe me, he's telling the truth. I've seen him do times like these. He even showed me a few of his secrets. He happens to be the best podracer in the galaxy :o)

Guest SlideParamita

Why cant you tell us? Huh? Why?

------------------

Fastest Podracer in the galaxy... Slide Paramita!

Guest theahnfahn

Can't tell you yet. First of all, want everyone to try and beat my times :o) Second, I have to upload all my old pics to a website so I can post them here. Finally, maybe I'm lying, but just look at how many posts I have. I've been around for a long long time, and everyone trusts me :o)

------------------

And there he is. The reigning champion of the Boonta Classic, and the crowd favorite-TheAhnFahn

Plus if he says he did, then he did. What would be his reason for lying? Plus who cares either way, he's a good player on this game and he's giving us something to strive for! If he were to be lying (which I don't think he is) then he's the douchebag for doing so and bad things will happen, my mom told me so when I was young.

------------------

Ash to ash,

Dust to dust,

Fade to black,

But the memory remains...

Guest SlideParamita

I don't think your lying, but to be sure I would "like" to see the times. biggrin.gifrolleyes.gif

------------------

Fastest Podracer in the galaxy... Slide Paramita!

Guest Redwing

There ARE a lot of shortcuts in the game. But I've only really mastered the Ando Prime 'cuts. I know of some on the Ord Ibanna levels as well, but they haven't helped at Abyss.

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Garindan

gee, with all this ord ibanna talk, i actually had a dream i stayed on the top track and was in 7th place too!

Guest theahnfahn

Well everyone, bad news. About a month ago I did a reformat on my harddrive. I would have bet my LIFE that I backed up all my old racer shortcut pictures. But I've looked everywhere on my backup CD and they are not there. So I simply don't have them anymore :o( Sorry everyone.

BUT...a very good friend of mine, roguetwo, had a website with all of the shortcuts posted. Roguetwo was the guy who got me into Racer and coming to this forum on a regular basis. I couldn't believe my eyes, but his website is still intact after all these months. Go to the shortcuts section of his Racer page and see all of my shortcuts. They are sort of hard to follow... The Gauntlet and Inferno shortcuts are the ones I'm most proud of. If anything, I advise everyone to try the Gauntlet shortcut first. The Abyss and Inferno shortcuts are nearly impossible to do. Of course I'll try to answer all questions you guys may have. Let's give a huge thanks to roguetwo for making that section of his website for me. If it wasn't for him the shortcut secrets would be lost forever...

http://www.roguetwo.iwarp.com

------------------

Guest Codua

That list doesn't have any shortcuts on a lot of the different tracks, how could you possibly get a 30 second lap on Boonta Training without any shortcuts??

Well I suppose if you boost just right anything is possible.. With that damnable Quadinaros you can boost for a lot longer than anyone else I suppose.

Guest Entilzar

Hello, here smile.gif

My times :

Boonta Eve Trainer

30.323 Ben Quadinaros

1:37.194 Ben Quadinaros

Mon Gazza Speedway

13.091 Mars Guo

42.806 Mars Guo

Beedoe's Wild Ride

53.643 Ben Quadinaros

2:47.094 Ben Quadinaros

Aquilaris Classic

53.114 Ben Quadinaros

2:41.668 Ben Quadinaros

Malastare 100

34.660 Ben Quadinaros

1:49.110 Ben Quadinaros

Vengeance

1:02.406 Ben Quadinaros

3:09.228 Ben Quadinaros

Spice Mine Run

1:12.930 Ben Quadinaros

3:43.715 Ben Quadinaros

Sunken City

48.156 Ben Quadinaros

3:55.348 Ben Quadinaros

Howler Gorge

1:07.668 Ben Quadinaros

3:33.631 Ben Quadinaros

Dug Derby

31.864 Ben Quadinaros

1:38.771 Ben Quadinaros

Scrapper's Run

36.876 Ben Quadinaros

1:54.226 Ben Quadinaros

Zugga Challenge

1:26.453 Ben Quadinaros

4:26.538 Ben Quadinaros

Baroo Coast

1:24.933 Bullseye Navior

4:18.973 Bullseye Navior

Bumpy's Breakers

1:02.172 Ben Quadinaros

3:12.930 Ben Quadinaros

Executioner

1:17.780 Ben Quadinaros

3:56.582 Ben Quadinaros

Sebulba's Legacy

35.896 Ben Quadinaros

1:49.410 Ben Quadinaros

Grabvine Gateway

1:40.476 Bullseye Navior

5:09.888 Bullseye Navior

Andobi Mountain Run

1:19.484 Ben Quadinaros

4:07.354 Ben Quadinaros

Dethro's Revenge

42.719 Ben Quadinaros

2:12.804 Ben Quadinaros

Fire Mountain Rally

1:56.656 Bullseye Navior

6:00.665 Bullseye Navior

The Boonta Classic

1:51.785 Bullseye Navior

5:52.823 Bullseye Navior

Ando Prime Centrum

51.737 Ben Quadinaros

2:40.802 Ben Quadinaros

Abyss

5.879 Bullseye Navior

30.250 Bullseye Navior

The Gauntlet

51.731 Mars Guo

2:41.111 Mars Guo

Inferno

11.278 Mars Guo

36.049 Mars Guo

Entilzar

------------------

My ally is the Force, and a powerfull ally it is.

Guest theahnfahn

On Boonta training I spent a great deal of effort getting those times. There was a contest for podracer a while back on that level. The grand prize was a top-of-the-line computer. The runner up won a free set of speakers. I was the runner up... Personally, I think I won because there were other people who cheated and were caught. But the guy who won first wasn't stupid like the other people and entered "attainable" times that were just tenths of a second from my times. I met the guy here and asked him to prove to me he got those times by actually racing me online. He refused. So I'm not technically the fastest person on that track, but I like to believe I am.

------------------

Guest Redwing

Hey, I've tried to use those shortcuts on Abyss, but never landed in the right place.

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest theahnfahn

Forget the Abyss shortcuts for now. They almost have to be seen to be done. Have you performed the gauntlet shortcut yet? It is a much neater shortcut and is much easier to do. If you can get that maybe I'll explain the Abyss one in more detail.

Guest Ikhnaton

TAF, did you notice that Entilzar posted a faster time for the Abyss than you?

are you just gonna take that??

Guest Entilzar

Not only for the Abyss smile.gif

But yes, he knows. I remember a Thursday, playing on my favorite track (Mine Spice Run)all the day long. The 1 Lap and 3 Laps Records had changed of owners at least 4 times in the day smile.gif

But I must say I did many of those times just because Taf had explained his shortcuts on the Roguetwo's site.

Entilzar

------------------

My ally is the Force, and a powerfull ally it is.

Guest theahnfahn

I stopped playing racer once I won those speakers in the competition. Kind of the apex of the whole thing. I could probably beat most or all of Entilzar's times, but he would probably do his best to win them back... I don't have that kind of time on my hands nowadays. I still stand by my claim that I am the reigning champion of the Boonta Classic. I still have the fastest times on that course. If anyone wants to make this really interesting, try just beating those times. They are not too hard at all (I'm sure I could beat them right now!), and would be the only times I'd be willing to win back :o) But as for competitions, all I play anymore is Quake3. I can only play it one or two days out of the week, but I'm easily the best person in TX at it. I almost never lose, and when I do I'll still beat the other person the majority of the time.

I think Entilzar has some very good times, but like he said, without my shortcuts nearly all my times would be better :o)

------------------

Guest theahnfahn

Ike is right, no shortcuts. Just have to race your best.

Oh, and I forgot to say this. Hi Ike! Long time no see. I'm extremely busy now, so don't see much of anyone anymore.

Crater:

Boys boast because girls have to be impressed :o)

Archived