Home

Hi, Crater!

Guest wizzywig

Guest Darth Crater

Well, who isn't afraid of those things! You have to peel back the cardboard until they explode on you! I don't know who in the world came up with that idea. I can't stand having to wait for that loud pop that I know is going to make me jump ten feet. frown.gif

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chipmunkfan

Amen to that crater! And even worse when they don't explode and you put it down to get a spoon so you can pop it "Manually", then when you go to pick it up again. POW!!! lol

------------------

Your Schwartz is so much bigger than mine

AHA! So...We meet again for the very first time!

I've gotta agree with Crater!

Those little tubes are really really scary!

I never want to bake those thingys because I don't want to open the little tube.

Its like it's going to practically going to explode and send dough everywhere.

Luv your voice Crater wink.gif

------------------

"Will you write it down so I don't have to pay attention?"-Timothy Yang Yuen Cheng

Guest iguacu3948

confused.gifWhat ARE the little tubes that cinnamon rolls come in? I've never heard of them before. And why would they be made to generate a pop sound, and what's this about them opening manually and automatically?

------------------

"Any motorist driving along a country road at night must stop every mile, send up a rocket signal, wait 10 minutes for the road to be cleared of livestock, and continue."-Pennsylvania Traffic Laws Ammendment Concerning the Safety of Livestock, 1997

Guest Darth Crater

iguacu--

Go to the grocery store. Buy one of those cans of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, the kind that you just pop in the oven and bake. Follow the directions on the label. Then, WATCH OUT!!!!! eek.gif

Guest Chipmunkfan

It is a cylinder comprised mostly of atomically enhanced paper which, upon tearing, generates a static field that is lower in pressure than the dense contents of the cylinder, causing a release in pressurized contents that causes a disruption in the surrounding space equal to 12 log 56 / sqrt 35^2 and eminates a loud vibration at a frequency of 30Hz at a time of 13ms (POP). This is known as the "Automatc" variety. The "Manual" variety is comprised of thicker atomically enhanced paper that does not give way under the stress caused by the static field around it and causes the operator (That's you) to use a mettalic instrument to induce the pressure difference by hand.

Any questions?

------------------

Guest echobase_69

I don't care what universe you're from, that's gotta hurt!

------------------

The trouble with heroine, or so I've heard, is that it's rather moreish

Guest Darth Crater

Ok. This morning I decided I didn't want to deal with one of those cans, so I found some apple turnovers to make that were in a BOX. Well, I open the box up, and what's in the box??? A canister!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Guest Light_or_Dark

Those cans must be really trying to take over the world!! AHHHHHHHHHH!! ALL WE'LL HEAR FROM NOW ON IN THIS WORLD IS THE DREADED *POP*..*POP**POP* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

------------------

Bullseye......GREAT SHOT!

Guest BillyBobJoe

My My My.. What is the world coming to when ladies are afraid to open the DOUGHBOYS homemade goodies? These are dark times we live in... Is this gonna turn into a new 'The Announcement' Well I should hope not! Crater, to solve your problem DONT EAT EM! Eh? what da ya think? Good Idea? Just get an already prepared one from like Mickey D's or something! I have enough of this gibberish and I am putting my foot to down make it stop... *turns* Wait what the? AHHH *POP POP POP* I'm Sorry Poppin' Fresh DoughBoy Please dont hurt me!!!!!!!

smile.gif Just a few MORE words from the wise BBJ smile.gif

------------------

Where ever there is a lonely wall or cliff, there is where you will find the infamous BBJ, burning in the rubble.

Guest Chipmunkfan

Hey Crater!!!!

Run for your lives!!! The canisters are taking over!!!!!

------------------

Guest Light_or_Dark

THIS IS A WARNING *DO NOT INHALE CHOCOLATE MILK POWDER! IT IS VERY BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH AND IT MAY PREVENT YOU FROM BREATHING FOR A SHORT SEGMENT OF TIME! CHOCOLATE MILK IS ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS POWDERS IN THE WORLD ALSO BECAUSE OF ITS ADDICTIVNESS! IT IS IN THIRD PLACE IN THE MOST DANGEROUS POWDER LIST NEXT TO KILN WASH AND ANOTHER SUBSTANE WHICH IS JUST AS TOXIC AS KILN WASH!*

------------------

Bullseye......GREAT SHOT!

Guest Nodrin King

WIZ, yep...Geezer by the standards of the rest of the good folks here. A dream to some....A NIGHTMARE TO OTHERS! (From Merlin in the classic EXCALIBUR) I don't feel old though.

------------------

Hey, who helps the Help Desk anyway???

Guest Hile Tr0y

Hey everybody. This is a new incarnation of Tyrael99, not that many people will remember me wink.gif. I haven't been on for a while; it's nice to see everyone again. What's up?

Just a thought,

Hile Tr0y

------------------

"There Is Nothing Left To Lose"

<font size 5><font color red> POP!</font></font>

wink.gif

BTW, I'm 20. . . I'm just saying. . . y'know, in case it comes up. . .

------------------

"The Beasts know much that we do not." -Ancient Jedi proverb

[This message has been edited by BeastMaster (edited April 26, 2000).]

Guest Darth Crater

You know what??? I think it is a bad idea to have family members on the same forum. Revealing secrets and all, it's awful! Kurgan, is there any way you can expel wiz for child abuse or something? I mean, this is ridiculous!!! frown.gif

Guest Darth Crater

So, anything else you guys would like to say about me? I have some pictures I'm just dying to post :o)

Archived