Home

Am I a grip whore?

Tyrion

I played Team Free For All last night.What I did was I gripped players, put them near my allies, and let them slice the enemy to death.Does that mean I'm a grip whore or just using that move tacticaly?:confused:

Grip whore = Someone who's only real chance of killing a jedi is by using grip.

So for instance if say one of these guys had absorb, you gripped he absorbed, and he started chasing after you, and you out of fear due to your lack of skills runs. Then yes your a grip whore.

Otherwise you we're intrumental in helping your team gang bang the enemy.

ROFl... i love doing that. sometimes my team wins and i have like 1 or 2 kills just because i gripped players so my team can kill them.

i ususally play on nf servers if i can find em, and even on force servers i dont like to use grip a lot.. when someone tries to dfa me i grip them in mid air and they start hanging rofl or if people start using the grip and throw off the ledge i will do it too, i had one guy grip me and i was in the air i gripped him as i fell and we both fell hehe.

i also tend to use grip with lightning whores and people who use cheap saber moves over and over, they will lightning our team ill grip em and my team will rip him a few new holes hehe.

if i manage to find a cool guy who doesnt even use force and we duel i will never use grip or drain on the guy, even if i know hes using heal.

Archived