Home

Boushh/Leia model pic's and some questions...

oddjob: A-Team

:boushh:

Ok, here are some preliminary pic's of the model. Just highlight, copy and past to your address bar to see them:

http://oddjob1138.tripod.com/boushh_close.jpg

http://oddjob1138.tripod.com/boushh.jpg

Any comments welcome.

As for the questions, here goes. Are there export/import tools made for Max 3.x? And if not, any plans? I have a copy of Max 3 but that's it. An honest to goodness licenced copy too.

If there is no way to export with Max 3, then perhaps some nice person out there would like to export it for me when I finish skinning it and making all the LOD and ghoul system chops?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Model Looks Great!!!

More polys will be needed in the knees though.

Can you get the XSI skeleton imported with3?

Because the best way to model for JO is to model around the Skeleton. You should get less deformation as we are finding out...

Great work!!! Be sure to finish it no matter what, something good will come of it. As of now I haven't the tiem to help you, but someone will I'm sure.

wow thats cool. I have been wondering who people were talking about when they said Boushh.:o Oh well it will be like masters having her like that again.:D I assume you will be able to select her with, and without the helmet then. That will be cool. You could choose on or off on masters also.:)

and the knees do look nonexistant, but otherwise looks damn good.:)

Yeah, she will come in both versions, hopefully with custom sounds for both.

Dunno why, but that pic didn't really do the knees justice. I will look at them again though.

Somebody should make a CTF/Team Fortress like mod but make it just plain Jedi vs. Bounty Hunters. You could go nuts with the bounty hunters so that they could compete with Jedi. Jet packs and flame throwers(ala Jango) and other built in weapons and such... Hrm.. If I wasn't so involved with Action mods I would give this idea a try.

Nice model Oddjob, I agree completely about a Bounty hunters vs Jedi mod. I've thought about it myself but I dont have time to run a project. Hopefully someone will take the idea up.

It would be very easy for a mod team to impliment a new tag that allows the jet packs to fire when the hunters jump.

Also The original quake 3 engine had a grappling hook coded into it and I'm sure it would be a simple job to recreate one for jk2.

In theory a good coder and mod team could have all types of extra attacks/weapons for bounty hunters to use.

I hadn't made much progress on my Boushh model recently, and I'm glad to see someone else making one :)

I was thinking about trying to make a SP series of missions revolving around bounty hunters ... but that sounds like a fun project to work on too :)

If you need someone let me know.

Sweet model, Boushh is wiked.

Had a mod idea (only idea) similar to yours except it wasn't B-Hunter vs Jedi.

It was rather simple, basically a player sacrafices their proficiecy in the force for additional starting shields and weapons, with some weapon changes you could have something akin to yours. Add in a flamer and specialty equipment and you got yourself a kick ass mod.

Add an equipment cost which shares your force powers eg: lvl3 jetpack is similar to lvl 3 force jump, while a repeater blaster would cost 3 force points, flamer 6 ect. so if you want to be a fully equiped Jenga than you have to have no force powers, or you could go for a hybrid and have an anti-jedi bounty hunter equiped with photon snipergun thingy, saber and with absorb maxed

Yes this can be great but I don't think of that

why can't make (like counter strike) bounty hunter vs the victim

There was some mission were u have to captur han solo or someone else. And u win more money if u catch him alive

But the idea of replacing the force with competence is such great :)

SWEET!! BAD ASS!!!

The skin looks a little too perfect but like you said, you just started it. Please tell me you are gonna use soundclips from Return of the Jedi for this model. It just wouldnt be right using a Jan or Tavian audio when there have GOT to be Boush clips out there. If nothing else I know there are plenty of people here in this community who would be happy to help you find some useable sound files.

well, nice work so far. but some things i think aren't correct with the model:

i think the arms are even too long and leia's head is too small compared to her legs. one leg is as broad as her head, and so her neck must be a little bigger too.

good work though, keep it up!!!

i found a couple sounds from theforce.net that might be pretty good taunts, although there is some background noise that needs to be dealt with.

for boussh, it should be "YATAY ..." only because it's the only line (i think) said by the bounty hunter.

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/multimedia/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Audio/Classic_Trilogy/Characters/Boussh&image=yatay.wav&img=&tt=wav

and for leia, i found one where she says "I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING" but han and chewie respond so they might have to be edited out.

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/multimedia/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Audio/Classic_Trilogy/Characters/Leia_Organa&image=hopeuknw.wav&img=&tt=wav

model looks awesome. can't wait to see it finished. keep up the great work!

Archived