Home

Stuck on second level. "Spoiler"

Oxicontin

HELP!!!!!!

I am having one hell of a time trying to figure out what I need to do next. I am on the second level where I am supposed to disable the mining equipment. I am at a room where these space ships either drop stuff off or are picking something up. The lights flash red when there doing it's thing. There is a dead droid in the room. I have killed everything around me but don't know where to go from here. Can someone please give me a hand with what to do next.

Originally posted by Oxicontin

HELP!!!!!!

I am having one hell of a time trying to figure out what I need to do next. I am on the second level where I am supposed to disable the mining equipment. I am at a room where these space ships either drop stuff off or are picking something up. The lights flash red when there doing it's thing. There is a dead droid in the room. I have killed everything around me but don't know where to go from here. Can someone please give me a hand with what to do next.

Go outside and look at tube comeout, thats exhaust jump on that until it pulls back, now go inside the tube and now your under the reactor destroy it and you can figure out the rest.

Archived