Home

Blah

Guest psyduck78

Guest psyduck78

It's seriously time for a Racer Forum reunion. I mean, I've had my internet connection cut off for nearly a year, and been scrounging off the library with their 14k BS, and Kat's AOL account, so please, if anyone that I know is still out there, Roguetwo, Ikh, wiz, Crater, anyone, I'd really like to hear from you. :( , well,

--psy out.

Guest Boba Rhett

Sorry man, I killed and ate all those guys a long time ago. :(;)

Crater is still here i think. Not sure about the other people.

Guest psyduck78

man, at least there's someone sane to talk to. It's so wierd being on broadband after being stuck on that dial-up crap.

Guest Ikhnaton

since Trin and I are living together now, we have little reason to come here and flirt, now, do we? ;)

fear not, psy. I'm lurking :)

Guest psyduck78

oh yeah! I almost forgot about you two! How's everything going? Oh man, boy, do I miss everyone! :)

[ June 29, 2001: Message edited by: psyduck78 ]

I recently checked...

Yes, I still have Racer installed on my computer. However, I still haven't played it in a long time.

Boy, I remember when this board was a second Cantina... but then again, it still is, in a way.

You still very rarely hear Racer (at least Racer One) mentioned here!

Guest psyduck78

Speaking of racing, I saw the Fast and the Furious the other day. It was ok, but Kat thought it was "inspiring".

--You'll only get it if you saw it--

It inspires her to go work at an auto shop so she can work with hot guys.

It inspires me to put green lights on the bottom of my Civic and hijack trucks carrying DVD players with my friends.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Darth Crater

Well, I'm sitting here at the computer, and all of a sudden I think, whatever happened to the Racer forums? So, after digging in jediknight.net for a bit, I find that the original podracer forum is for Racer II Revenge! But there's still some of the same people, and I even find my name in a few posts! People still remember me! Thank you Psyduck! How is everyone doing? Hello Ihk! Is Trinity doing well? I keep in constant contact with TheAhnFahn as well, and he is doing all right. We were just discussing the old forum the other day. And you all remember Roguetwo? Well, he has a new computer game mania, called Asheron's Call. I don't think we even have Racer installed anymore. Well, I'm glad to see some familiar faces! Much love to all!

Guest Ikhnaton

hi crater!

Trin is doing fine, but unfortunately, we broke up not too long ago. It's okay though.

and of course i remember your brother :)

send Trin an email sometime, or ask TAF to. I'm sure she's appreciate it :)

Archived