Home

People like Football right?

Clefo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Generalchang

Ahhh all pro football is a bunch of huge mindless guys bashing each other around in persuit of more money and fame.

I'm sorry Chang but isn't that what life is all about? :D Bashing and Smashing your way to the top to earn money and Fame!

Originally posted by Compa_Mighty

Jay, niners? No!!! Cowboys all the way!!! And soccer fans aren't as tough everywhere. Here in Mexico they're pretty peaceful (in the capital) unless they're completely drunk.

sorry compa, but by the looks of it, the cowboys will be cellar dwellers again. the niners aren't great either, but they have some serious young talent (and sorry to say, more than the cowboys), like my boy who went to school with me at Univ. of California, Berkeley...Andre Carter....

Guest Tie Guy

I did try, and i have a yahoo id. Its davedaw13, but it says the league is full, but i'll try again.

YAY, it worked, but we only have three teams. :(

Why I havn't been keeping up with the NFL latly...

Since Colledge football started this week I've been going crazy:D

(my state doesn't have an NFL team so I like colledge ball too. NFL knowledge comes from my friend who is about the biggest NFL fanatic I've ever seen, yet he hasn't been to a single NFL game...)

The more people who join, the more interesting it will be.

If we have 5 teams, All of them will be really damned good which can be a little boring.

If we have 20 teams, Each team will have one or two superstars and the rest being average players, so dealing with Free Agents and trades can help your team..

Archived