Home

Cheat or Fair Game?

leelink

I recently played someone using a move that should be blocked but they exploit what I feel is a glitch in the game. they would throw thier saber and then pull you just before it hit you so you couldnt block the saber. when someone pulls you it pull your arms from a blocking position, so how do you feel about this. Is this move a cheat or a Fair Game move.

i dont necissarily say its a cheat, along with the DFA, backstab, its more cheap then it is cheat, beacause there are ways around it. if there is a way to solve the problem then its fair game. as for your question it depends on how the otehr guy was using that combo move,if it was their only one then it was cheap as hell, but if they used it with various attacks then i guess it is fair game, hmmm roll away from it next time? and trail the person and make your score :p

Damn, whoever came up with that move is one sneakyass mofo! That's not cheap, that's creative as hell! To counter, I would just drain his ass, it's such a force intensive maneuver, that he'll be easy to drain. You could also just roll away. It's also a hard move TO spam, since you have to have mantain a healthy force pool just to kill ONE person with it.

Archived