Home

Force Commander questions for Gaber

RogueJedi86

Okay I know this is the wrong forum to post it on,but Gaber seems to only look at this one. Anyways you guys know he worked on Force Commander too,so I think we could get some answers about it on here. I got 2 for now.

For 1,How did you make up the Command point system?It's really neat and I LOVE the way it's applied.

And my second question has been asked by everyone on the Force Commander board at http://www.JediKnight.net. Can you edit Force Commander so you can put in custom made units? Well thanks for oyur time Mr.Gaber and please answer my questions.

Guest Sherack Nhar
Originally posted by RogueJedi86

Okay I know this is the wrong forum to post it on

RIIIIIGHT!!!

ECROF EVOM CIPOT!!

Guest Boba Rhett

LOL! That should go under, "Top Ten ways to get banned in a hurry"

Now watch, he's probably going to say something about his mother next. :rolleyes:

Guest Sherack Nhar
Originally posted by brashin99451

shut up. we want answers to these questions.

It's the last time you say that to me. I'm not kidding.

Do that again and you are suspended. Respect towards people and moderators is something I value a lot.

Moderators will not treat the people that way, and the people will not treat the moderators that way. It's as simple as that.

Guest Admiral Odin

This is nothing. at another UBB there is this one idiot who constantly goes around banns. He won't leave shows no respect.

Guest DarthMaulUK

Force Commander is good for one thing only.........as a coaster.

Graphically awful, game play challenged it must be the biggest pile of *** since Phantom Menace game.

At least now Lucasarts have seen the light and finally asked for help to give us fans what we need....some decent SW games to play.

Force Commander is almost like a game called WarZone2100 but War Zone gets it right...without the need for a massive demand on your PC resources.

GB is looking good and so is Rogue Leader, but don't let Nintendo game shots fool people.....

DMUK

Guest Rogue15

Graphically awful?, game play challenged?,

sounds like someone hated the 3d camera, and had a hard time 'cause of it, and didn't have a good enough video card to see the cool graphics.

Guest Rogue15

I thought it was fun too, lots of very funny things u can do. go through tatooine wiping everyone out-after u get what u need! mwahahahaha!

Guest Tie Guy

Yes, and when you type in "turntables" the jawas get HUGE It's great! And you can also do the same thing at the otah gunga level, killing all the helpless gungans was all that level was good for!

Guest Tie Guy

Ahhh, so you switched the gungan model with the drodeka model. Very tricky, but they don't have the same animations, which is why the gungan has lasers coming out of his arms. :D

Anyways, i'd say your character was maul that you got from Zanzibar or something, but he has a blue saber. Maybe its Mace?

Archived