Home

Wookie Model in progress

Major Clod

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet, a Jar Jar model would be awsome. I'll replace the Stormtrooper model with him in singleplayer and kill loads of him :)

Actually that might be funny killing peps, online using the Jar Jar model, that'd be insult to injery.

Major Clod: According to Mike from Raven, any surfaces that are turned off when it's in-game don't count towards the polycount. When the model is rendered, those chunks of the mesh are not, so it won't affect gameplay. But you said you're doing both a Bandolier and Belt, so that's cool :D Just wanted to let you know that if you wanted to do any more, it shouldn't have any negative effect.

BradFu!

Any news on Chewie or Jar Jar?? when you do Jar Jar, make sure you include amputations.... I feel like cutting his head off

---------------

Fear...Fear Attracts the Fearful...

The Strong...The Weak...

The Innocent...The Corrupt..

Fear...Fear is my Ally...

Are you guys gonna run into any size issues? I mean a wookie should be bigger than other players shouldn't it? I know the people doing the Yoda model are having a lot of trouble with the sizing of the character in multiplayer.

*hiss* :vader:

I think Major Clod is going to use the standard size for the wookie, btw it isn't that big matter... the wookies are..a bit taller than a human :)

*hiss*

Archived