Home

Episode II trailer

Guest Darth Crater

Guest Boba Rhett

Buh? When did it come out? I didn't see anything on the main page about it.

------------------

Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand

Guest Darth Crater

I don't know if it was a fan trailer. Maybe it was. If so, sorry, false alarm. But it didn't look like one. I didn't get it off of theforce.net, though. It was on another website that had a bunch of trailers for upcoming movies. I was on the website to look at the Lord of the Rings trailer, and I saw that one. It had shots of Portman and Christiansen and Christopher Walken. It said theforce.net in the corner of it. There was also a whole bunch of Jedi with lightsabers. Has anyone else seen it?

Guest Boba Rhett

LOL! You think you woulda been suspicious when you saw clips from braveheart in it. :p

------------------

Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand

Guest Darth Crater

Well, sorry, I've never seen Braveheart :o)

And Jar-Jar is actually back!!! :o) If you go to StarWars.com, they have Ahmed Best narrating the behind the scenes videos.

Guest Boba Rhett

I've never seen it either but I do recognized Mel Gibson when i see him biggrin.gif

Ya, Jar Jar is gonna be like a senator in episode 2 and rumor has it that he might be the one to bring the downfall the the republic!! The people will really hate him!! smile.gif

------------------

Don't feel too bad, back in '98, I was fooled by a Fan Trailer for Episode I (with CGI Mandalorians!). ; )

Of course it was kind of nice because it threw me off the track, so I was geniuinely suprised by the movie (I had made a point of avoiding spoilers for the flick, which is what I plan to do for Episodes 2-3 as well).

Kurgan

Guest Boba Rhett

Avoiding the spoilers huh? Well, did you know that ****** takes a s**** at ****** Because Count ***** says that ***** could not be saved and then **** comes in and whoops *****. Oh and unghhh... *shot in the back of the head by Kurgan*

------------------

Yeah I though it was the Episode II trailer as well... Turns out it's some "mirrored" scenes from TPM, Dune, etc...

I am also avoiding spoilers for Episode II... Would appreciate it if I wouldn't have to worry about reading anything on here! biggrin.gif

------------------

You can do it your own way

Just as long as it's done just how I say...

Guest Boba Rhett

Be afraid!! Be very afraid!!! I'll be talking about something and then the next thing yu know...POW!! A SPOILER!!! *MEWHUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA!!!!*

------------------

Guest Jawamaster

I don't like to have movies spoiled for me, i like to spoil movies for other people!

. . .and you can quote me on that.

------------------

Jawamaster

Well Jawamaster the only way you can't have Episode II spoiled is if you go see it and then spoil it for someone else, and then you won't be able to spoil it for me since I will go see it on opening night... MUWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

------------------

You can do it your own way

Just as long as it's done just how I say...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Boba Rhett

Hi Uutont Fær Uulion!! Welcome to the board! My names Boba Rhett and i will be your server. Plese feel free to post anywere and to join in on the antics on the main board. smile.gif

------------------

I live here ya know.

Archived