Home

Jango Fett Blaster

darthmaul774

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys, anyway we can replace the imperial blaster rifle.. and make it a model that connects to both hands?? .. Oh and absath.. are we going to ever see some fire come oujt of that jetpack if jango or which everfet with a pack jumps past a certain hight??? me want :) boy i am bummed that the bounty hunter game coming out is only for console :(

Originally posted by Absath

Wow....talk about an insult. mistaking me for bradfu? sheesh.

Yeah, geez, he should apologize to me immediately :D

Jango blaster should be very cool :) If only you could use twin blasters! :D

BradFu!

Originally posted by gonk-raider

are we going to ever see some fire come oujt of that jetpack if jango or which everfet with a pack jumps

Dude - just release the forward key before you press jump and you get a nice 'flying' style of jump. Just use that and imagine the flames because BloodRiot and Absath have both said that they are not programmers and so cannot make new animations. Get use to the alternative jump or make a new animation yourself - I think Blood & Abs have done their bit by making the model and skins - now it's someone else's turn.

:fett:

:D:cool::D

shutup, I was just asking ifi t could be done.. why dont you eat me you blowhart. Really, infact.. NEVER COMMENT ON WHAT I SAY AGAIN.. im sick of your kind.. I relaize that everyone would want that anyway.. so i wanted to bring it up.. i never said. "MAKE ANIMATIONS ABSATH AND BLOOD RIOT>. DO IT NOW NOW DO IT NOW MAKE IT GO MAKE WORK=flame=good NOW NOW NOW....

shutup, I was just asking ifi t could be done.. why dont you eat me you blowhart. Really, infact.. NEVER COMMENT ON WHAT I SAY AGAIN.. im sick of your kind.. I relaize that everyone would want that anyway.. so i wanted to bring it up.. i never said. "MAKE ANIMATIONS ABSATH AND BLOOD RIOT>. DO IT NOW NOW DO IT NOW MAKE IT GO MAKE WORK=flame=good NOW NOW NOW....

Go away... now, you made me lose brain cells by reading that ****.

i never said. "MAKE ANIMATIONS ABSATH AND BLOOD RIOT>. DO IT NOW NOW DO IT NOW MAKE IT GO MAKE WORK=flame=good NOW NOW NOW....

Actually you were saying that - just as you have said that multiple times on the Boba Fett Model thread. The answer is no, it's not possible.

Nice work lonepadwan, it's looking really nice, have you had it in game yet?

:fett:

:D:cool::D

Archived