Home

Padme model in progress

Anavel Gato

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol its a model of leia aint it, what more do u want :p

vision ( leia rotj model along side jabba model with boba fett, luke,han solo and chewie, missing someone ..... lando aswell )

anyone thought of doing the little creature who sits next to jabba and laughs :confused:

yeah i seen that model but didn't like it. we need a model of her in her ANH white outfit, one in the infamouse golden bikini and one in her jungle gear (and, if time, on in her hoth clothes) a leia skin pak kinda thing. it would be so amazing.

p.s. read my suggestion in the plo koon thread, every one read it

this is just an idea, but is it possible to make singleplayer maps and missions using these new models (instead of kyle) that are coming out, such as padme, yoda, wookiee, and so on. I think it would be lots of fun for these great models to have their own singleplayer missions.. what do u think?

Originally posted by [iI]Darth Vader

Thei-de This Thread Should Not.

Ugh. Predators as featured in books with language such as "thei-de" and "kainde amedha"= sux0rs and shiveringly Star Trek-like. Predator in the film with weapons, clicky noises and duels with Schwarzenegger = better than any baddy Lucas has come up with.

Okay, starting to go off-topic here...

I'm hopeless with keeping track of time, how long is it till Anavel gets back?

Archived