Home

bespin duel bugs?

Vicious

I was playing against a bot in multiplayer, on the bespin duel level. everytime i tried to force push them off the platforms the hit an invisible ledge, or something. they just wouldnt fall off the damn things. Playing against others on the net nothing like that happens. it only seems to do that with bots. does anyone know why?

:c3po:

I remember something like that happening...

I Force Jumped above a platform and swiped (AND KILLED) some IDIOT like 50 feet in the air. I was playing all bots, and I tried to force push them, and they died. Literally. They didn't move, they fell and died. I tried it again on someone else later, but they didn't move. They actually pretty much absorbed the thing, but I know they didn't have Force absorb on was because they were on the Dark Side and they would have been completely blue.

Another bug I found was that one Jedi had a tie-die lightsaber. Whenever he turned, it changed, like a kaleidoscope or something. I figure these are just a few of the wonderful "bugs" and jokes of Lucasarts.

:c3po:

Another bug I found was that one Jedi had a tie-die lightsaber. Whenever he turned, it changed, like a kaleidoscope or something.

Actually you can write a script that changes your lightsaber color constantly. So unless you encountered this with a bot, "It's not a bug, it's a feature!" ;)

Archived