Home

Nooo!

Darth_Rommel

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Boba Rhett

Awwww. Poor Rommy! :( I'm going to miss your spa... aah... posting. :cool:

So how did it happen? Fall of your bike? Run into a tree? Reached for the mouse to fast? :D Anyway, Get well soon or learn how to type with your tongue! ;)

That's really too bad. I'm sory Rommel. Hope you get well soon. Maybe everyone will feel sorry for you and be really nice to you. :D Anyway, don't worry. You'll be better before GB comes out. That's an upside. And you'll forever be more careful riding you bike! J/k! :D How did it happen? Did the brakes lock on, or wouldn't the go on?

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Sorry Rom. Hope you get better soon.

What arm did you break? Do you still have to do schoolwork? :D

Hehehe... I'm not in school yet ;) I broke my left arm... and you know that wishbone thing that those brakes are hooked up to? That got twisted over, and stuck in the spokes... :o

Guest oninosensi

Having never broken anything, I wouldn't know how you feel, but still feel for you.

Advice: slow down next time!;)

Guest Stormtrooper

Ouch!!!!:freakout: That must of hurt,kinda like sticking a broomstick inbetween them spokes...you musta went flying...My record is about 50 feet in mid-air, and it hurt....anyway, i hope you get well soon...and like the others said above, SWGB will cheer you up when it arrives.:)

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Oninosensi

Having never broken anything, I wouldn't know how you feel, but still feel for you.

Advice: slow down next time!;)

Uh....that's the problem, he couldn't slow down first coz his brakes broke.

Anyways, i've never broken anything either, but i can imagine what it is like, so i still know how you feel, Rom. :D

Guest Gamma732

Yeah, I think we're all here for ya. Maybe you'd want to try a program like Talk and Type, or whatever its called. It might help ya with the typing :)

Originally posted by thrawn12786

That's really too bad. I'm sory Rommel. Hope you get well soon. Maybe everyone will feel sorry for you and be really nice to you. :D Anyway, don't worry. You'll be better before GB comes out. That's an upside. And you'll forever be more careful riding you bike! J/k! :D How did it happen? Did the brakes lock on, or wouldn't the go on?

Be nice to him?! HAHAHA! Now is the time to take advantage of him!!

So rommel, did your bone brake through your skin?

Guest Boba Rhett

Ewwwwww....... what a gory question... and answer! ;) It must have been worse of a tumble then I thought! Poor poor rommy...:(

Anyone else have soemthing like that happen to them? :eek:

Archived