Home

Saber Eliete

Green Swordsman

The Green Swordsman calls all the Supreme Saber users to him. Join my group. i am captain. Death to the Sith!!!

Anyway, i just want to say that i am going to strive to be the best deulist ever. I want a partner. I cant stand all the glory. Im the Brains.

:bdroid2: :bdroid2: :atat: :atat: :bdroid2: :bdroid2:

Reminds me of newb role playing clans in JK. I'd beat some poor shmoe 10 to 0 in nf gheybs and then him and his whole clan would follow me and my clan around trying to 'eliminate' us, or 'steal our jedi secrets'.

Was actually one of the funniest things ive ever run into online, i wish some rpg'ng 13 year olds would follow me around again, never heard anything funnier than someone threatening to 'steal my jedi secrets'.

Bring on the super secret ninjas lurking in the shadows of JK2 land!

Lucky

Originally posted by Lucky

Reminds me of newb role playing clans in JK. I'd beat some poor shmoe 10 to 0 in nf gheybs and then him and his whole clan would follow me and my clan around trying to 'eliminate' us, or 'steal our jedi secrets'.

Was actually one of the funniest things ive ever run into online, i wish some rpg'ng 13 year olds would follow me around again, never heard anything funnier than someone threatening to 'steal my jedi secrets'.

Bring on the super secret ninjas lurking in the shadows of JK2 land!

Lucky

:D

Spelling Can Be Fun! Lets start with the basic letters:

Repeat after me:

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Good work! Lesson Two tomorrow!

Oh and by the way, when you do lame little promotion posts like this, it makes you seem like a complete 13 year old n00b.

I simply cannot stand posts like this.

Archived