Home

So this is an RPG?

Zodiac

Sorry, I kinda missed the part that told me what was going on. :confused:

Is this game going to be available in shops? Or is it going to be downloadable like "LOM"?

Is it an addon to the new JK2? Or is it a whole new game?

Well as it turns out, all i needed to do was read the FAQ. I didn't delete the message, unless anyone as daft as me had the same query. :jawa

Are galexies and KoTOR coming out at the same time? Because I know that the xbox live service starts in the fall, the same time KoTOR comes out. That xbox live service is gonna kick ass. It's gonna be the best thing that ever happened to video games :D

:syoda:

Galaxies = August/september (hopefully)

KOTOR X-box = autumn 2002

KOTOR PC = Spring 2003

So PC users get SWG to play while we wait for KOTOR ro be polished for PC release.

Expect X-box KOTOR at teh same time as SWG, seeing as LucusArts claims the spring 2003 release date for PC is to stop a clash of releases. (e.g. SWG and KOTOR for PC are being staggered, rather than released at the same time)

Have you not been playing online with your X-box yet? There has been a crack for the x-box since before its UK release. As far as I know.

And why will X-box online be good? you will ahve to buy an addon, you will ONLY beable to play games, cutting out the fun of MODs and other interent fun stuff.

ah well, each to his own.

well, sometimes it can be a good thing...

for example, with MoH:AA....

I couldn't stand the last few levels...

they weren't challenging designed by themselves, but just dozens of enemys...

very sad after the great earlier ones...

well i was told by an unreliable source to say the least that the only good game for x box was halo but he said the graphics were like goldeneyes (n64) the story line was crap and that it dident beat half life.

i would like to play it for myself first but none of my mates have it they have ps2s and gcs so i might just be different and get an x box.

also is it as huge as people say it is they say its like two ps2s stuck together.

inform me please!!!!! :lsduel:

sounds like a usual flamer to me...

Graphics are good, with the best metallic surfaces available...

story is cool. at beginning military sci-fi, later a bit like Alien...

well, if it beats H-L or not is personal opinion. I like it much better...

and it isn't that big. go to a electronics shop and have a look at a demo display...

There will probably be emulators out soon that will allow you to play X-Box games on the pc. The proccessing power behind a PC is much greater than that of the 700 mhz X-Box (depending on your specs, of course) and the graphics cards won't be far behind very shortly. Don't you think it would be wise to wait? :jawa

Archived