Home

g_saberghoul2collision "1" AND definitive dismember, anyone?

Akshara

Hello All,

This is a joining of two posts from the Valley and MP forums, that probably should have been posted here I realized...

1st thread...

I came across a post at another site that referred to this code...

g_saberghoul2collision "1"

The post stated:

"You will notice your saber will only block if it is close or gets in the way of the other lightsaber. The characters won't just go into an animation but actually block the blow perfectly. It even increases blocking from behind (if you are doing a heavy overhead swing it will block from behind)."

Has anyone used this and noticed a difference? And is this a SP or MP code? I presume it needs to be enabled on the server to work, right? Anyone who has experienced this code, I'd appreciate your insights.

And the 2nd thread...

I've read soooo many different posts about how to enable dismemberment in both SP and MP, and they don't all agree with each other. I've tried many of the suggestions, including placing all of the possible codes in my autoexec.cfg file to cover all possible situations. Decapitations and amputations abound when running my own bot server, so I know they work... but I'm not sure how well they're working, or if I'm seeing all the effects or not.

If anyone experienced could share their insights here, it would be greatly appreciated. I see alot of threads asking about it.

So what do these each do? Are they SP, MP, or both? Are they cheats or cvar commands? Are they server or client in MP? And how are they best added to a CFG file, instead of being manually typed in the console?

g_saberrealisticcombat "0-100"

g_dismember "0-100"

g_dismemberprobabilities "0-100"

cg_dismember "0-3"

Thanks in advance for any clarity, and sorry for the confusion in post location...

Akshara;)

Archived