Home

Darth Maul FINISHED!

CheshireKat

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rws maul may look like ray parks in the face, but the rest looks like it came from that forgettable TPM game. You probably should start a new thread and anounce that a Maul model is ready for download.

CC's model may not look extactly like Ray Parks, but it is definatly Darth Maul

Great model!!

It's just a shame that all of jk2's models ingame have that "laidback" weird posture...

Has anyone ever done a model without that standard "ready stance"? I hardly know what I'm talking about meself, but it seems that all of this game's models have the same animation thingies.... ehh....

Awe-inspiring work thus far cheshire...

avatar.php?userid=33789&dateline=1023313099

A LucasForums member had this as their Avatar, I thought you might like to take a look at it, as it would look sensational as the red team skin.

edit/ No. Nevermind, I just got a peek of Kmans skin.

Perhaps when you release the model I'll skin it with whoever this dude in the pic is.

Its just so great I've never seen a model with quite so much detail. It dress of it is just so action-packed with out any movment. Arco we thank you for this kick ass model and skin(s) I can't wait to see all the skins for it finished.

Peace,

Darth Darth

:vadar:Evil Will always win over good, because good is dumb

Zero: No worries. I D/Led it myself, and it's a very nice model! I knew when I started Maul, it wouldn't be the only one to be released anyways. Good work.

Thanks to everyone else! I Im hoping to get him released by next Firday, but with the way life likes to throw me twists and turns, don't quote me on that.

rws maul may look like ray parks in the face, but the rest looks like it came from that forgettable TPM game. You probably should start a new thread and anounce that a Maul model is ready for download.

CC's model may not look extactly like Ray Parks, but it is definatly Darth Maul

Actualy CK's Model looks quite a bit like Ray Park as Darth Maul. there is a scene in TPM in the Duel of the Fates where there is a closeup on maul's face when he blocks an attack, the face looks on Ck's model looks Exactly like The one Maul is making as he blocks the attack.

Archived