Home

WIP - Anakin Skywalker

The Librarian

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work! Can't wait! If you need any more reference images, just honk, I've collected a lot of them over the time.

Just a question, no invasion or anything, would you perhaps like help with texturing? I did the Anakin skin that is currently the most common one, and would hvae loved to make a model too, back then, but I just suck, particularly when it goes to mapping the textures to the model (I can draw them alright, but applying them gives me creeps)

If you want my help or use any of the textures from my skin, please just e-mail me at wc2@gmx.net

Either way, keep up your great work!!

Thanks for the input everyone .... I agree with the comments on the sleeves and the belt, I will make them longer and thinner respectively...

I will also make the tabs coming out of his belt a little smaller and thinner..

Right now I am trying to make the head look like Anakin ...

possible taunts for anakin:

-"some day i will be the most powerful jedi ever"

-"I slaughtered them all, like animals"

-"excuse me, i'm in charge of security here m'lady" and cut out the

m'lady part

-"jedi business, go back to your drinks"

-maybe him yelling when he's ripping appart sand people

-or perhaps a good taunt will have to wiat for episode III. hope not though :rolleyes:

If you need any more face shots, I uploaded some at my webspace. If you need more or these at a larger resolution, I can probably help out. Collected a lot when I drew Anakin for a comission.

Here

Also an observation I made..I'm not quite sure, but I do think it'S like that... his eyeballs sit in the rather deep, which causes a really dark shadow to fall on them sometimes...which makes him look so pissed sometimes.

A nice taunt might be "You're going to pay for all the Jedi that you've killed today..."

I also liked the ideas someone mentioned above of either

"Some day I'll be the most powerful Jedi ever!"

or

"I slaughtered them like animals!"

Originally posted by The Librarian

Thanks for the input everyone .... I agree with the comments on the sleeves and the belt, I will make them longer and thinner respectively...

I will also make the tabs coming out of his belt a little smaller and thinner..

Right now I am trying to make the head look like Anakin ...

If you're talking about the leather tabs then I'd say shorter yes and only slightly thinner from the outside.

http://www.vengeance-unlimited.org/Jedi%20Outcast/Episode%20II/Scans/AS-1.jpg

http://www.vengeance-unlimited.org/Jedi%20Outcast/Episode%20II/Anakin/Anakin_Composite.jpg

http://www.vengeance-unlimited.org/Jedi%20Outcast/Episode%20II/Obi-Wan/Hi-resolution_Anakin.jpg

http://www.vengeance-unlimited.org/Jedi%20Outcast/Episode%20II/Anakin/anakin5_promo.jpg

http://www.vengeance-unlimited.org/Jedi%20Outcast/Episode%20II/Anakin/anakin6_promo.jpg

Originally posted by Elessil

If you need any more face shots, I uploaded some at my webspace. If you need more or these at a larger resolution, I can probably help out. Collected a lot when I drew Anakin for a comission.

Here

Also an observation I made..I'm not quite sure, but I do think it'S like that... his eyeballs sit in the rather deep, which causes a really dark shadow to fall on them sometimes...which makes him look so pissed sometimes.

This link should help you along with the head then :D

Update: I'll be helping Librarian with the textures. I promise to do my best guys! :) (hope you don't mind me posting that Lib)

I don't know how Librarian thinks about this, but chances are we'll do a SP version anyway ourselves. So no worries about that :)

No probs Elessil ... I'll get you those meshes as soon as I can .. having a bit of trouble with hotmail ..

Those ref pics are excellent, but Im moving my ETA for the head back a bit ;) ... an undetermined bit .... Don't worry though, it shouldn't be too long ((hope I don't have t okeep saying this) .. :rolleyes:

No worries what so ever, take all the time you need, all the modelers on here are doing a great service to JKII and all the peps that play the game.

Soon I will be announcing news here that will be important to models/Texturest/anamaters.

I figured I use my resourses to help out sence I can't model or do anything else worth beans.

What I'd like to do is fund a modeler or anamator, I have money and can afford Softimage and 3DS MAX, but I can't use them because I have no skillz.....lol but alot of the peps here do, and it would be of more use to them, then it is too me right now.

I figured those tools would be needed to make a good SP/MP mod.

Archived