Home

WIP - Anakin Skywalker

The Librarian

I like your idea for the taunt Klorel. When it comes time to do all that sound stuff I think I'll use that....

Just a quick update while I'm here....

I think I've pretty much completed the mesh and I have tested it in game. It doesn't have a skin yet and it deforms a little wierdly in some places so I won't post a screenshot. I'll be concentrating on getting the weighting right while I wait for the skinning to be done. I'm still sort of hoping that someone will help out with the uv unwrapping (hint, hint) :rolleyes:, because frankly, I don't have the time to do it .. starting university in the not too distant future ..

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats funny about the last few posts is that I took one of the anakins that is availabl;e for download and gave him that exact quote! the only problem is that the sound cfg gets a little quirky with the saber when I use the anakin skin.. just thought I'd comment and let you know that from experience, you picked a good taunt to use..

Originally posted by The Librarian

Just announcing that the work on Anakin will be on hold until further notice..

I've obtained Warcraft 3 :) and won't be working on the model for at least a week. Dont fret, the project is not dead...

w00t other warcraft3 owners in the lucasforums:p .im waiting for this glorius model:D

Originally posted by The Librarian

Just announcing that the work on Anakin will be on hold until further notice..

I've obtained Warcraft 3 :) and won't be working on the model for at least a week. Dont fret, the project is not dead...

Warcraft 3 rules all!

:p

Just a note : -

I have contacted The Librarian about preparing the model for skinning. He has agreed to let me get my grubby mits on it, but I haven't got it yet (and may not for a while if Warcraft has anything to do with it) so ... well, just to keep you informed.

Hopefully I'll be allowed to make my own skin for the model but frankly I have few ideas for it. Any suggestions?

Sorry for not posting for quite a long time, I am on holidays and only have a quite irregular internet access. So Librarian, if you want to tell me anything, it would best if you used e-mail, as loading this forum is not often possible for me within the next two weeks.

But, seeing the evilness of Warcraft3 has struck, I think I`ll be home before you finish meshing :) Awesome work on the head, while we`re at it, looks really like Anakin.

As for the outfit, shouldn`t be a big deal, that`s just a few levers to adjust in Photoshop after one version is done. So if there`s an urge for it, that shouldn`t be a problem at all.

Either way, keep up the great work!

Archived