Home

Query On Kicks ...

weelee26

Hello Experts Out There...

Does anyone able to bind a key to execute kick with just a key instead of the conventional moves of using double-tap on spacebar?

If there is, can someone enlighten me? Thanks!

:newbie:

Jason

:yodaball:

WTF.... ohhh I hate having to time my 2 whole hits of the spacebar to do a kick...can't I have just 1 button that will do it for me, *sigh*

STFU noob...

Some of you script freaks would prefer if awhole battle could be fought by hitting a button or 2..

Too much work to play out an entire fight by yourselves geeze..

I bet your big fat B@STids , if your too damn lazy to hit a button TWICE in a game, then I'd hate to see your RL.

I can picture it, helper monkey and all , fridge on 1 side of computer, bed on the other, phone on desk(no1 will ever call you anyways) , Mirror behind computer so you can see T.V behind you, and your dog has a pouch on it's back to bring in the mail.

Thats a script life in a can.

STFU noob...

Some of you script freaks would prefer if awhole battle could be fought by hitting a button or 2..

Too much work to play out an entire fight by yourselves geeze..

I bet your big fat B@STids , if your too damn lazy to hit a button TWICE in a game, then I'd hate to see your RL.

I can picture it, helper monkey and all , fridge on 1 side of computer, bed on the other, phone on desk(no1 will ever call you anyways) , Mirror behind computer so you can see T.V behind you, and your dog has a pouch on it's back to bring in the mail.

Thats a script life in a can. [/b]

LMAO

You forgot some things... My mom does my laundry and I only shower when the roof leaks on me. ;)

I think you failed to understand the reasoning behind the need for the script. On a modem, double jumping is just plain tricky. It's hard to time it well enough to get the double jump off in time so hammering the jump button is all the really works. And my mouse is dying anyway so that's why I side-kick now. :)

.k.

Actually, keeping a mirror behind your computer is a good idea. It allows you to fiddle with all the plugs without having to yank the thing a foot away from the the wall.

Plus, you can see all the sad faces you make when you get killed that you were previously unaware of.

Archived