Home

A little help here.........Plz?

TyRaNis

Hi,

I don't know much about Galaxies, so i have some questions!!!

I really want to be a Bountyhunter in the game, much like Jango Fett....SO.......Would it be possible for me to get his Armor in the game and if possible his Slave 1???

Can you fly in outher space in the game???

Do i need to make models and skins to get the perfect Jango Fett Armor???

Plz answer me soon!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry my bad English!!!!

:jango: :jango: :jango:

Originally posted by TyRaNis

Hi,

I don't know much about Galaxies, so i have some questions!!!

1.I really want to be a Bountyhunter in the game, much like Jango Fett....SO.......Would it be possible for me to get his Armor in the game and if possible his Slave 1???

Can you fly in outher space in the game???

Do i need to make models and skins to get the perfect Jango Fett Armor???

Plz answer me soon!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry my bad English!!!!

:jango: :jango: :jango:

Since Jango was allready dead in the period where SW:G, and Boba isn't yet introduced, I think you won't be able to acquire the Mandalorian harnass, but I would be sure on that.

You can't fly in outer space when the game comes out, but you will be able to travel from planet to planet. You do will be able to fly spaceships in space when the Space Expansion comes out, six months after SW:G

I don't know if there's a possibility in the game to make models and skins.

And welcome to the forums.

First of all, WELCOME!!!! :)

Second, I've heard rumours that you can aquire Mandalorian Armor, but it will be very hard to find.

The Slave 1 will most certaintly NOT be for sale. You can quote me on that. :)

However, you might get hold of the same type of ship, a Firespray, but the modification the Slave 1 has gone thru ... well, you will just have do them yourself. ;)

much nicer when u have built it all urself if u ask me... and i think u probably will be able to get hold of mandalorian armor, since it would just be the coolest thing, and a dagger thru my heart if u couldn't (playing the developpers feel for sorrow now :fett: )... anyway... if ur gonna try to make a jango, and i'm gonna try to make a boba... would u be my father then? :jango::fett: weird stuff going on :p anyways... maybe we could team up then, would be nice to be known as the fiersome fetts (probably will have to make an adjustment in the name as fett prolly won't be allowed :()

First, Boba is in the game. I have seen pictures of him made for the game and have seen him in one of the in-game movies. Second, I really doubt you can make a mod/skin. This isn't JK2, so I really doubt it will work. And don't let this discoursge you, but there is no button you can push to become a Fett. You have to work long and hard to become a bounty hunter, and it's not a predfined profession. You have to combine many things and it will be a while before we have any bounty hunters in the game.

I know but i'm not discouraged by it, the path of the bounty hunter is a glorious one :fett: and I actually don't wanna be boba, cause that would be a too grand responsibility... i just wanna be a copycat (the old-greek meaning of the word: copying the work to honor the artist :fett: )

Yes.

Firespray is the ships model name. The full model description is Firespray-class Patrol and Attack Ship, built by Kuat Systems Engineering.

Slave 1 is what Boba, or actually Jango named his ship.

Just like Han flies a ship called Millenium Falcon, but the ships model type is Corellian YT-1300 Transport.

The price I don't know yet, but don't be surprised if you have to pay alot more than 10.000. :D

To be a bounty hunter you need to develop the skills you require to be a succesfull bounty hunter. No one faction is required to become one.

and I actually don't wanna be boba, cause that would be a too grand responsibility... i just wanna be a copycat

Ah, so you want to be Jodo Kast? :)

The price I don't know yet, but don't be surprised if you have to pay alot more than 10.000.

Most transports (i.e. Firespray, YT-1300 etc.) are about 100 000 credits new or 25 000 credits used (in the RPG) I don't know if the prices will be similar in galaxies or not. If they are don't be disheartened by the large price, you can always try and win a ship in a sabacc game, or get a money loan from a hutt....

Hooo Hooo Hooo, echewooa Loan Shark! (sorry my Huttese sucks...)

oh WELCOME to the forums by the way, hope that you won't be adverse to hunting down rebel scum for some imperial credits..

LOL....

Okay..How about...mmm....Zargo Zeek....?? Don't know if that sounds good....

BTW....DudEhead, wouldn't it be cool if we had the same last name like Boba and Jango has.....??? You know....Fett..

If you think that would be cool then lets think up something...

And again sorry my bad english.....

Sorry my bad English!!!!

and

And again sorry my bad english.....

Is this your signature?!? :p

Cause to be honest, so far you've displayed better english then any english/american person here. :D

j/k guys. ;)

Seriously, your english arn't bad at all, so stop apologizing. :D

Originally posted by TyRaNis

Ok...

I will stop saying it...

And again sorry my bad English.....LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.......

:D :D :D :D :D

That's it... FEAR THE WRATH OF DONGA, for his feet are smelly :fett:

... anyways... about the name thing dealy.... maybe a bit too soon for it yet... after the exams, i will have time to sit down and think about a name, what i'll do with my bounty hunter and so on...

It would be really great if Boba Fett in the game catches wind of all of these Fett wannabes and hunts them down himself. I don't think he takes too kindly to people trying to copy him. Didn't he fight someone in a book that tried to copy him?? Don't remember but I think so! :)

Theros

Boba Fett doesn't mind imitators as long as they don't harm his rep: since anyone in Mandalorian armour looks the same as any one else, if some one in Mandalorian armour makes a fool of himself you get some people saying, "That Boba Fett, he ain't so hard...". That's when Boba very publicly destroys his imitator. Oh and he once killed Jodo Kast when he needed more Mandalorian Armour... (that would be the story General Theros remembers)

Archived