Home

found a way to kill reelo on ns_starpad with out the gun

JEDI OUTCAST

i was playing ns_starpad and i was thinking is there a way to kill reelo with out the gun? yes there is. want to know i will tell you

do your stuff like you do till you get to the lock hit it with the saber and when you here lando go to the door and kill all weequay stop put on god, jump down the hole and you will come to a platform. press 0 3 time to get the detonation pack put down a lot of them yeah you may have 5 but when all 5 are gone keep puting in give ammo, how many you want then you put in noclip fly back up till you get to the top then put noclip agine and do the rest of the of the game. till you get to the bit where you get the fuel and open the doors, go to landos ship when he tells you to get back here, and when the cutscreen come one you will find all of you detonation pack sitting there when the cutscreen is over hit the right mouse button then all of them will go of kill reelo and the weequay and rodian and that is it.

trust me it does work.

just put on god and god mode will be on and jump down and you will see a platform then go back to your console and type give ammo, till the platform is full of them,then you go back to doing your mission till you get to the bit where reelo is then you kill all on the platform with out the gun on the lady luck.

i will have to show you all.

i will do a screenshot and i will come back and put it in here

anyone here remember in dark forces when you could disable the AI, strategically place proximity charges throughout the level, then turn AI back on and bounce a stormtrooper from one mine to the next all the way through the level.

This post reminds me of doing that, but, alas, I no longer own a computer that can run DF.

-HP

I'm sorry. I meant I have minimal DOS support. IE just enough to install windows, not enough to run DF. However, I have decided that I no longer want to talk to you. You are being mean to me. Please do not continue to reply with any unsolicited comments Lime-Light.

-HP

Archived