Home

Classes

Olin Valden

I believe that SW:G will be taking place during Episode IV, V, and VI. The NJO *probably* won't have made it on the scene yet. You can play as Humans, Bothans, Twi'leks, Rodians and some other species. Regarding the transportation between planets, probably large transports. I'm also wondering if there will be public transit? Don't worry about really, just hang out at spaceports, you probably can hitch a ride somewhere ;)

~K~

Hi and WELCOME!!! :D

First of all, there are 8 species so far:

main_human.gif Humans

main_zabrak.gif Zabraks

main_wookiee.gif Wookiees

main_twilek.gif Twi'leks

main_rodian.gif Rodians

main_trandoshan.gif Trandoshans

main_bothan.gif Bothans

main_mon_calamari.gif Mon Calamarians

In addition you can choose what sex you want to play - male or female.

Second, there are no classes in SWG.

Everone have the same possibilities of becomming whatever they want to (though some species are gonna have to work harder then others, and becomming a Jedi are not gonna be easy), and if you don't like the profession you have chosen and trained yourself in, you can always change it - just like in real life.

That's the beauty of Star Wars Galaxies. :D

Third, until the Space Expansion comes out you will be able to hire a NPC or get on a commute transport to get you to other planets. Once the Space Expansion comes out, you will still be able to do the same things, but 2 more new things aswell:

• Hire a player to transport you
  • Buy your own ship

The era are set during the Galactic Civil War, between A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back, the height of the Empire!

DAMNED........... It would be SO cool if you could steal ship from someone....... Or someone could steal YOUR ship.....

Then, suddendly in a game, a box popup with the text "ALERT ALERT "attack" on -Shipsname-......

Mmmm...... Anyways i can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

err since u prolly have to have an ubercharacter and play amazingly long before u have the money to buy the crappiest ship (so play even longer for a firespray+mods)... i would certainly Not like it if then u could loose it to some lucky bastard :fett: and i use the word bastard in the family-friendly context :)

Originally posted by DudEhead

err since u prolly have to have an ubercharacter and play amazingly long before u have the money to buy the crappiest ship (so play even longer for a firespray+mods)... i would certainly Not like it if then u could loose it to some lucky bastard :fett: and i use the word bastard in the family-friendly context :)

Uber character?

20% of my profit will be tucked away to buy my ship when the space expansion comes out :)

So I have 1 year to save money for a ship!

:bwing::awing:

Archived