Home

RAVEN: Here is our list of what we want in a exp/ update.

neo6

I thought we could run a thread to post what we would most like to see in an Expansion pack and / or update. Maybe, Raven will listen and act on the posts that they can.

1. JEDI with flowing animated robes skin. The hooded jedi robes are awesome.

2. I also would ask for new single player missions! MP is fine, but I love SP.

3. If we have to be Kyle, at least have his outfit/ gear change with different missions. Same SP model throughout was lame.

4. A working double saber mod.

What would everyone else like to see Raven incorporate in an Expansion pack / or update?:lsduel:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DannyJAllTheWay

^ You need not be so mean to Bantha Fodder Superman. That's twice now that I've seen you say something not so nice to a "n00b".

OH NO I'M SO SCARED!!!! HE FOUND OUT!!!!

ROFL, Sherlock, get a life will ya? :D

^ You need not be so mean to Bantha Fodder Superman. That's twice now that I've seen you say something not so nice to a "n00b".

*Ahem* Here is a quote from you in a different thread...

Maybe that's why YOU, who is so quick to make fun, are Bantha Fodder

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

LOL that was a great one Vestril, but you didn't have to do it lol ;)

Well I had planned on going after him for saying that in the first thread...I mean post count doesn't really mean anything at all, but the thread went on so far after that. This one gave me the opportunity to do what I'd wanted to do and in high style. Booyah.

Hrmmm.... Sweet! What's the rest of the post say? Why not give us a link to the post where I said that? Why not? Please, do tell me why. You went digging through the forums to find that post. Show us the context in which I said that. Didn't I also say that I don't judge people on their number of posts? Why not show us the context in which I said it? Please provide a link to show us where you quoted me from.

Nevermind. I found it. http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56687

Read this to get an idea of the whole message.

The kid was making fun and being very sarcastic.

If you want to quote me, I'll join in with you.

Right, right. Heavy's sweet. All skilled people use it. I give up. This is pointless. I don't base people on their rank on the site. I just thought that it was funny how you were making fun of some people. So I exploited, what would be considered, a flaw of yours in order to defend those people. Anyhow, I don't mind heavy all that much. It's just when people abuse it by spamming is when I get angered. Anyhow, I'm off. Not to return to another post about this sorta thing. :)

I say that I don't base people on their reank on the site and I tell you why I justified what I said. He started making fun of some people so I defended those people and myself. There you go. CONTEXT HELPS. I got an idea. Let's quote someone with out showing the context in which he said the quote.

Originally posted by Vestril

Well I had planned on going after him for saying that in the first thread...I mean post count doesn't really mean anything at all, but the thread went on so far after that. This one gave me the opportunity to do what I'd wanted to do and in high style. Booyah.

So you read up to a point? You stopped reading and happened to miss the part where I said that I don't judge people by their post number. I guess you like contradicting yourself. Wow. QUOTING PEOPLE IS FUN!!

Ok buddy, "Kal El" wow, first off...reference to superman I could probably write a novel on his gayness, second I've never bashed someone on these forums, but the fact that your "superman" is so gay...superman is the worst superhero ever, sweet, find that RARE meteoroit and you can hurt me! other than that I am invincible, god what balless fag, at least spiderman and the other super hero's are brave and aren't gay like FAGGOT MAN, sorry if some people are "n00bs" at least they aren't ****ing gay like superfag

Hrmmm.... Sweet! What's the rest of the post say? Why not give us a link to the post where I said that? Why not? Please, do tell me why. You went digging through the forums to find that post. Show us the context in which I said that. Didn't I also say that I don't judge people on their number of posts? Why not show us the context in which I said it? Please provide a link to show us where you quoted me from.

What the rest of the post says is pointless. The context adds nothing. FYI I didn't go digging for anything, I had happened to read that thread just before this one. Why don't you stop making hypocritical remarks so I don't have to quote what you say. :D

don't base people on their rank on the site. I just thought that it was funny how you were making fun of some people. So I exploited, what would be considered, a flaw of yours in order to defend those people.

There you go again. You consider it a flaw that he has a low post count? I guess that makes me better than you :rolleyes:

Post count doesn't matter!!! Someone can make an intelligent and well thought out post on their first visit to this forum. You SAY you understand that, but then you say things to contradict that.

Contradict people on the merit of their points, not on the number of posts they've made, or attack them for having low post counts, but don't attack people who do the same.

Yeah. Fine, I'll judge you not by your post number(which I already said multiple time that I wouldn't) and judge you by your location, "your daughter's bedroom". You are really starting to upset me. You defend Superman even though he was making fun of someone for no reason and you attack me when I defend the person that Superman was making fun of. What is you deal?

Ok buddy, "Kal El" wow, first off...reference to superman I could probably write a novel on his gayness, second I've never bashed someone on these forums, but the fact that your "superman" is so gay...superman is the worst superhero ever, sweet, find that RARE meteoroit and you can hurt me! other than that I am invincible, god what balless fag, at least spiderman and the other super hero's are brave and aren't gay like FAGGOT MAN, sorry if some people are "n00bs" at least they aren't ****ing gay like superfag

Hey, just because you don't like =SSC=Kal-El is no reason to go dissing my homie Superman. He gets it handed to him from time to time, and faces some serrrrrrious s***.

The dude is as brave as any Superhero. I mean, he's willing to stand toe to toe with Batman, who has beaten the crap out of Supes more than once...

This is what I said:

"So I exploited, what would be considered, a flaw of yours in order to defend those people."

What would be considered. Are you dumb? I'm saying that people on the forums consider your rank on the site to be a flaw if you're Bantha Fodder. I don't. Other people do and I realize that. That's why I said it to him. To attack him in a way that others would have. He's making fun of others so I made fun of him. THERE. Sorry for defend other people. Look at what he wrote. He deserved it. Whereas Superman here is making fun of someone cuz they are expressing themselves. The kid that Superman was making fun of wasn't doing anything wrong. HE wasn't making fun of anyone. He didn't deserve it.

Yeah. Fine, I'll judge you not by your post number(which I already said multiple time that I wouldn't) and judge you by your location, "your daughter's bedroom". You are really starting to upset me. You defend Superman even though he was making fun of someone for no reason and you attack me when I defend the person that Superman was making fun of. What is you deal?

I am not defending him, I'm attacking you for being a hypocrite. You have said that you do not judge based on post count, but then you have said things like:

Maybe that's why YOU, who is so quick to make fun, are Bantha Fodder

So I exploited, what would be considered, a flaw of yours in order to defend those people.
(the flaw being refered to is his low post count)

These statements suggest that you actually consider post count to be important. This suggests that you are a hypocrite.

Yes, he was being a dickhead--good for him, I don't feel like responding to that. You, on the other hand, were claiming to be some enlightened defender of the 'n00bs' or something, while attacking people over their low post counts in other threads. I felt like responding to that.

As to my location, do you know what a Rapscallion is?...ugh

Archived