Home

Natalie to Appear in Return of the Jedi?

Boba Rhett

Just remember something else I'd like to see put into New Hope, and that's the scene with Biggs, Luke and the rest on Tatoonie. From the script there were 2 or 3 scenes (2 inside and one outside while Luke's pointing out the Star Destroyer and Blockade Runner). I know that at least one of these scenes is viewable on the Behind the Magic CD-ROM. Would be nice to have them in the movie...

Kryllith

you won't see those scenes in the Ultimate Edition... the original material is probably too far gone to patch up.

What i imagine Lucas will do, is put out a DVD that lets you choose, but is sort of a portable Luasfilm archive with everything he wanted to put in Star Wars in a separate section.

Hey, and one extra scene never hurts, right ? We're not talking about a complete re-edit of the SE here...

Yeah, I imagine there would be a number of the deleted scenes put on the dvd but not mixed into the movie. I thought it was kinda cool to watch The Phantom Menace with extensions built into the Pod Race (and even then, some parts, like Sebulba using his flamethrower; didn't get put in the film) and the landing at Corusant.

Kryllith

Archived