Home

Map Request From YOU!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first mission starts out you are Jango and your mandorlian army is fighting and you need to rescue the prisoners. After you rescue them you steal a kuat systems slave 1. When you leave the planet you run into a boss (rather not say name!) defeat it and you head for Kamino. This is before your allied with the confederey so take out the droid starfighters. Then to kamino. You just tlked to obi wan and you fight him like in the movie. Then the astroid belt but then your engine runs out. You have to land on the astroid and make repairs. Little creatures have stolen some parts. Hunt them down and maybe a couple of Clones. Then off to geonosis. Fight some jedi. Then Mace windu challenges you to a duel. You hop down you KILL him! Then from behind BAM! A jedi was killed by Boba fett as a kid! (the jedi was depa billaba) Then the clones come they attack you. you board the slave 1 and leave the planet. (Bonus mission: Learn to fly the slave one as boba fett) then you head to coruscaunt and meet up with zam wesell (She escaped) And you both go back to Kamino and Jango and Zam get married. (kinda lame) then 20 years later Jango died of old age. you are now boba fett with the armor. Zam is also helping you. You go t---- I'd rather not tell anymore. This campaign will be full of action packed fun. Fly the slave one, steal transports, walk around coruscaunt for fun even tatooine, and naboo! This really alternate realality campaign so have fun! (next version includes the following: Walk around Kamino, Geonosis, Yavin 4, the Death Star, and Hoth. One special mission includes playing the trilogy as Jango, Zam and Anakin (teen). Please be Patient!!!

Sounds kind of lame to me. I can make a better story I bet.

With his father, Jango travels to a planet called Mandalore. There his father is killed by a riot going on in the planet. Jango is orpahned but then meets up with Count Dooku. He takes him off and trains him to be an excellent fighter. Jango then travels back to Mandalore and is given a war suit after saving a Mandalorian princess from falling off a cliff. He then goes to Kuat Drive Yards and buys himself an old Enforcer vehicle and modifies it. He then calls it Slave I.

While on his journeys, Jango runs into a planet called Kamino. The Kaminoans there welcome him and they make a deal. Jango Fett will be cloned for orders of clone armies for his payment and an un-altered clone of himself. He then returns to Count Dooku and meets Nute Gunray who asks him to kill Padme for destroying most of his army. Jango Fett hires Zam Wessell, a close friend of his, to help him.

Jango and Zam go to Naboo and infiltrate the shipyards and plant a bomb aboard the ship the Padme was planning to use to get to Coruscaunt. They go to Coruscaunt and find out that Padme survived. Jango again gets Zam to try and assasinate Padme by giving her some highly poisonous creatures.

Later, Zam is captured and about to reveal Jango's presence when Jango shoots a dart at her, killing her.

Jango travels back to Kamino in time see a Jedi Knight, Master Kenobi. Kenobi tries to capture Jango but Jango fights Obi-Wan and manages to escape with a tracking device on his hull. Obi-Wan follows Jango on Geonosis and they fight with starcraft. Jango thinks he has beaten the Jedi, but the Jedi survived and followed him to Geonosis where the Jedi is captured.

During the arens fight, Jango is ambushed with his allies by Jedi Knights who try to rescue Obi-Wan, Anakin and Padme. He fights them along with a droid army and while he fights Mace Windu, he is killed and the campaign ends.

Blah, I hate having a scenario follow the movie... too much is already set in motion before it begins that you often are forced to lose control of gameplay so that it can follow the movie correctly. BUT, should you decide to go this route, might I suggest that in the scenario where Windu kills Jango that the player plays Boba (or maybe starts out playing Jango and then switches to Boba) who then must escape...

Kryllith

Originally posted by Kryllith

Blah, I hate having a scenario follow the movie... too much is already set in motion before it begins that you often are forced to lose control of gameplay so that it can follow the movie correctly. BUT, should you decide to go this route, might I suggest that in the scenario where Windu kills Jango that the player plays Boba (or maybe starts out playing Jango and then switches to Boba) who then must escape...

Kryllith

He said that Mace wouldn't kill Jango, in fact quite the oposite. O and Jlp Boba IS in it.

Originally posted by DashRendar

He said that Mace wouldn't kill Jango, in fact quite the oposite. O and Jlp Boba IS in it.

*grins* True, he did say that, which would make things a bit more interesting. Specifically though, I was refering to Natopo's post (which was most like done in jest) about redoing the movie. :)

Kryllith

Archived