Home

2 saber hilts

MonkeyKungFu

Congrats. You are the first to notice that detail. Yep, the saber is the one from Ep 4 and 5, the HUD is Anakins saber from Ep 2. First I wanted to take the right saber for the HUD (from Ep4), but I couldn't find the right images so I took them from Ep2.

But like you said, there is not much difference, just the front end of the saber.

The server was down last night, now it should work.

The HUD includes MonkeyKungFu's saber models.

And the new model replaces the original saber, but I am working on a mod that let you choose the saber model like the player model (maybe just with a console command).

I'll keep you informed about any progress.

BTW, I finished the HUD for Dooku's saber.

dookusaber.jpg

Top quality saber models, i can't get over how mucvh better playing with Anakin's saber is than with Kyle's. HOWEVER, with both Count Dooku's and Anakin's saber, there seems to be no First Person suppoer at all, and they simply come up as untextured models when i use them in 1stPerson. This is a shame because i like to use the 1st person saber a lot - looks especially good in saber locks. Any way to re-adress this problem my good man?

Rich

Hey Garik. I see you're good at making huds. If you give me your e-mail address i will give you a good shot of obi-wan's saber. You could easily make a hud with this. I did one for vader's saber but i'm really tired nowadays.

Archived