Home

Natalie Portman (Padme)

xX-Ender-Xx

As I told you before it's blue, not green! And she doesn't look horrible! You sure have bad taste or are blind boy! :p

Here's a picture of Amy Allen:

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/feature/20020618/index_3.html

Here's several of her with and without Aayla make-up: (For the ones without make-up look at the bottom half of the page. In the first one she's on the left -next to Shannon Baska/Mara Jade and Michonne Bourriague/Aurra Sing-; the second one she's on the right -next to Femi Taylor/Oola-)

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/feature/20020618/indexp3.html

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if you read the review, it talks about how smelly she was due to not wearing deoderent so the paint would dry properly. Appealing!

There are sooo many better looking women out there than her!! She's alright, but nothing amazing. And in the pic where she's with the ladie who plays mara jade, and the lady who plays aurra sing, she looks totally stoned.

:D

If you say so. Why should I care what people with poor taste think? :p

I like what and who I like and want to, find good looking whom I want to. :) That's that, my life, my opinion, my right and my prerogative. :) Besides that it's FTW. :p

(So what if she did sweat? Doesn't your gf/wife, your friends, family, co-workers or your yourself ever sweat? With or without deodorant? I suppose you always smell like flowers. :p:lol: You need good hygiene and deodorant but you don't need to be all prissy about it. Appeal? What if you have a cold, flu and you have a runny nose? Wouldn't want your gf/wife running from you cause it's not appealing? :p You need to chill about that. I'd rather know someone who can be cool about those things than somebody all 'stuck up' denying the facts of life you know? -I'm not saying you are stuck up, don't get me wrong, I don't know you well enough to say that. I'm talking in general here.-)

I have the review on my HD thank you very much. :p;)

And about good looking women, tastes varry. What can be a normal looking person to you can be a godess to me and vice versa. Someone who can have a beautiful exterior might not be beautiful on the inside (soul-character) to you, and vice versa for me or others. It all depends form one's point of view. That's the relevancy and the trick to it.

That's life.

You have the review on your HD? Hmmm........in psychological terms that's known as an obsession.

:D

Real life is much better than these petty infatuations everybody has with movie stars! Nine out of 10 times you can find women hotter than these movie stars in your own hometown!! Only reason people seem to adore them is because they'er popular. Instead of spending time dreaming about making out with ms. blue head tails there, you could be makkin some bitties, yo! (translation: getting real women!.....and they'd probably be hotter! And better-smelling!)

:p

In my hometown? Mhhh ... actually man I am engaged to a beautiful, hot -and good smelling too :p- young lady. She's a beautiful American babe (fyi I'm from Belgium, Europe) and I really do love her. :)

And I do agree in a certain way with what you said you know. But the way I think and feel is I do adore Aayla Secura for her drawn beauty and character, knowing full well this is a fictional character. I do like Amy Allen because I think she's beautiful, that's my personal taste but what I really admire her for is how she added a whole dimension and appeal to Aayla Secura.

But that doesn't mean by a long shot I have an infatuation with Aayla/Amy to the point where I would want to have a relationship or say even 'love'.

I love my own fiancee truly and deeply and to me she'll always be the most beautiful lady around, not merely physically but also for her soul, character and the way she is beautiful to me, the way we connect, that she's the right one for me if you get what I'm trying to say here. :)

Plus a lot of things I find appealing in Aayla Secura is because they remind me so much of my own babe and makes me almost think if they were to create a character in SW based on her -in real life- it'd be close to Aayla Secura. (My babe can kick serious ass that's what I like ;) )

So don't worry about me getting the 12yearoldstuckon N'Sync/BritneySpears syndrome. :p:lol:

Real life is much better than these petty infatuations everybody has with movie stars! Nine out of 10 times you can find women hotter than these movie stars in your own hometown!!

I'm absolutely positive that AgentSmith will never ever find a real person who has blue skin, head-tails...and is an ass-kickin jedi.

Also, I will never find a Real person who is a Kel Dor Jedi Master...and who could kick the hell out of Aayala Secura without even trying ;)

Mhh ... I got the ass kicking and beauty part covered. Just need to continue the research to get the skin pigment to go blue and a lekku to grow. :p:lol:

Kick Aayla's ass he? :eek: Why you little!!!

*Chases Plo Koon around with a tank of enriched pure oxygen.*

Get back here!!! :p

:lol:;)

But you have to wonder about this one thing ... did I or did I not switch your face mask to Helium!!! :evil2:

Do you feel lucky Plo?!? Do ya?!? :lol:

Or maybe I'd have to switch it to Nitrous Oxide! :evil2:

'Anakin's new hot rod speeder with a gonzo color performed better on the quarter parsec now that it was equipped with a Nitrous Oxide filled Plo Koon in front of the intakes!' :D:lol::p

j/k ;)

Archived