Home

New Project by BloodRiot and Absath

BloodRiot

Seems to me the problem is folks using inflammatory words ("ripoff"). That turns otherwise innocent/normal questions into firestarters.

Inflammatory: That name is a rip off of Warhammer!

Non-Inflammatory: Hey, did you guys get that name from Warhammer?

Anyway, more importantly, who's going to undertake the task of replacing Tyrion's head with Kit Fisto? :)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sithlord-II

warhammer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

hehehe sorry i couldn't help myself

;)

Actually neither could I, but I waited a bit to calm down. It was sooo popular in schools at one point. If you didn't have badly painted, glue encrusted warhammer stuff you were the subject of extreme pity. The only thing I liked was the artwork -that was nice. (The future one anyway.):)

this is so lame. I thought people actually thought through what they were going to write before they actually do write it.

I've already stated that I THOUGHT it to be a rip-off. AND I've apologized, so will people please shut up? I want this model as badly as anyone else and I'm not jealous that I can't make models like this, skin like that etc. That is NOT why I said what I did, I was replying to a question.

So let it go, ok?

Okay, Im not gonna go soppy ove you guys but YOU TWO FREAKIN HELL ROCK!!!!!!!! Its people like you that make a game woRth playing! Here's to Bloodriot and Absath! Great teamwork Guys! You Totally RulE! *Pops Champagne* WOOOOOOOOo:D

Originally posted by Absath

well...here...this is temporary, just to start getting the model out to those who really want it, and have been following the thread. just until jkii.net gets their act together.

http://coj.spies.com/jedi/tga/files/tyrion.zip

enjoy....

-Abs

LOL! I knew you guys wouldn't be able to resist. ;)

Hope ya'll enjoy him, God only knows I am.

"Start thinking like a Sith. Don't just fight in the forest, destroy the forest..."

Archived