Home

Yoda Model Teaser Image!

Kinja

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must check this forum every hour now just for the YODA updates! I cant wait for this to come to JEDI KNIGHT 2. Im so sick of all the newborns and Vaders out there, finally something new.. well not for long..

What's with all you people who want him to float?

It's gonna take a lot away from the game.

For instance, he won't be able to jump, or move nearly as fast, or crawl, or roll.

You'd lose out on a lot of the lightsaber attacks.

I for one hope that you find a way to get it so his feet are on the ground. There's been a few suggestions, so hopefully you'll be able to work something out.

Kinja this yoda skin is awesome. Well hopefully when i get out of school or atleast into my computer animation classes i'll be able to create a model this good. As for Obi11 you've probably only seen crapy darth maul skins you should check out the one that popped up today over at http://www.jedi-outcast.com/filebase_index.php that is definately the only worthy maul skin i've seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That model rocks!! I have been trying to make a Yoda skin using the Ugnaught and had a mild brainstorm last night. Even the Ugnaught is too tall for Yoda. So, I deleted the legs and feet to shorten him up. I also deleted that stupid briefcase that the Ugnaught carried. From third person it looks great. The thighs move making them look like feet. I also drew in some green feet on the bottom piece of the torso. Of course you can only see them when you get killed. From a distance it does look like he's floating. I tested the skin in a multiplayer server with myself and several bots using the skin. It really looks like Yoda when you get in a fast paced battle but it still needs a lot of work. I'm still trying to figure out a way to graphically work in the ears and compensate for the shape of the Ugnaught's head. I wish I could remodel the head. The skin would be great.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived