Home

Just a thought for the Vets of MP...

NomadWR

How about some of you "Veteran" MP players that wouldn't mind taking time to teach the "NOOBS" the ropes by creating a "newbies" server two or three times a week for training the in comming players that are new to the "MP" portion of JK2 how to survive in MPJK2? At least so that they will have a chance to play the game and enjoy it!!!

It's brutal to learn "in game" with the "veteran" players that just woop the arses off of "Newbies" and just laugh...

~Nomad WR~

:duel:

I understand that newbies don't really understand what's going on and they need some time to adapt. They shouldn't be hunted down for easy kills on servers, but they shouldn't be pampered because they're new.

Every newbie should play with bots before they try online. It'll at least give them so idea of the game mechanics. While they won't know any special moves, like trick jumping, or any etiqutte, likewhat saber off means, that stuff can be read on the web.

Sometimes, I hang out in Gamespy Arcade's Jedi Knight 2 room and I explain moves and powers to people that ask. While 'lessons' are nice, getting a solid server for only that is hard to do.

.k.

Once I get my router configured I will have a server up. Hopefully by this weekend. It will be called AOD Stomping Grounds. I polled my clan and they decided any spammers or scripters should be warned then kicked, so all newbies will be welcome :)

Ill post in here once it is up.

Well if i'm playing JK2 MP i have always a Newbie Training -SC- server running and i have to agree there are MANY ppls who just want to test the trainer. Well after i asked if they're beginner or advanced most try me and after i wiped em, some leave but most stay and are willing to take some good advices.

If anyone is loosing all the time and willing to learn some thing drop me a message.

Great, thank you guys for the input, and the help...

EaSyKiLL, if there is anything that I can help you with in the campaign portion of JK2 just let me know I'll be glad to help...

Thanks agian folks!!! :)

~Nomad WR~

:duel:

Archived