Home

Stuck at "The Cairn - Reactor" level. Help?

SlapNut

In the level called "The Cairn - Reactor" (The one that starts you in a series or tunnels/hallways with laser beams going on and off that ya gotta dodge and stuff.) I've destroyed the purple crystals, gone through to the small tower with the 4 lasers, turned off the laser panel on the side of it and now I'm stuck.

I've read a walkthrough that says go back to the place where the crystals were and a reborn will come out from a hole and when you kill him, you go into the hole he comes from to get to the next bit.

Problem is, I've been back there....and no reborn. I've wandered around in the now laserless hallways for ages. Can't find any new place to go.

Any ideas?

Please help. I dont wanna come this far and not get to the end.

Thanx.

cjais,

Thanx for the tip. I'll keep looking.

Funny though...I originally posted this message in the MAPPING/LEVELS forum that says "Discussions, exchanges, tips, tricks and the like all for JKII maps and levels" on title link. And I was told to post it here from people in there. Ah well.

All help counts a bit. Cheers.

I originally posted this message in the MAPPING/LEVELS forum that says "Discussions, exchanges, tips, tricks and the like all for JKII maps and levels" on title link. And I was told to post it here from people in there. Ah well.

bah! still the wrong forum... you wanted this one... http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=158 the mapping /levels is for EDITING of maps and level... go back and tell them that the valley people think they know nothing;) (j/k guys)

Archived