Home

Anyone else not getting any servers?

Hateplow

..................zzzzz.....zzzz...its......3am.........eastern.........time........ and there are no servers!!!!!!!

WTF is going on here, at least lucasarts techs should tell us about the problem.

this sux...i can only see servers on my favorites list as well , and tomorrow i have a prax with my clan!!!:mad:

(turns on TV after master server goes down) Hmmm, wonder if the Dukes of Hazzard is still the top show... Looks through TV guide... Jerry Springer... Must be some kind of Jessy Raphael like show. hmmm... (turns to Jerry Springer) "If you are just tuning in, we are here about love triangles and Women wanting to become men...." (turns TV off) Damn.. things just aren't the same without JO...

how funny, i have bad luck. Yesterday i went to Gamestop to get my copy of jk2, i was planning to go home right away and rip out the cd and play... well on my way home i saw all our street lights were out... i sensed something bad... i cam home well guess what our neighborhood's power was off!!!!!!!! the day i get jk2 it had to happen!!!!!!! Then power came back on, i played some sp, theni decided to play some mp, guess what master server was down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man i chose a bad time to buy jk2. Well now its 12:20 PM central time, and in game browser is still down:mad:

Archived