Home

Learn the way of the jedi!!

darth dragon

Need help with JK2 well i can help and getyou thrrough no problem. Plus if you want to be my padawan and learn how to fight on the net then just say so. I will teach you the way of the dark so you shall be unstopable. Don't hesitate just ask any question about JK2 and i shall answer.

P.S i am also looking for a worthy online duel opponent and a few members to join my clan the Darkbrotherhood.

:vadar:

Dark Brother hood? so u use dark forces? hehe..so shouldn't you be saying learn the way of the sith? heheheh...just playin.

I recently drafted a young padawan, guibs, and will begin his training this weekend. When you find your padawan, we can scrim with eachother, giving them a look at different moves and let them try it on eachother.

Originally posted by darth dragon

Need help with JK2 well i can help and getyou thrrough no problem. Plus if you want to be my padawan and learn how to fight on the net then just say so. I will teach you the way of the dark so you shall be unstopable. Don't hesitate just ask any question about JK2 and i shall answer.

P.S i am also looking for a worthy online duel opponent and a few members to join my clan the Darkbrotherhood.

:vadar:

I took you serious right up to the moment where you said "dark". Now I know that you can be ownt by anyone :)

Archived