Home

Unbann Me From Irc!!!

Mazzic|Murphy

this is sooo rediculus .... i mentioned that i burn cd's in the #jediknight irc channel and there was a discussion about it and i got banned for a year for no reason ....... there was no warning and there was nothing saying that mentioning of these would lead to banning ..... i find this really frustrating, immature and annoying. So could some mature person with ops in that channel please unbann me .... i don't want to get into a discussion taht games should or should not be burnned lalalalala cuz in the end it's all personal prefernce and oppinion ... i don't know what my name was on irc it think it was murphy or trip or mazzic. so could i be unbanned cuz i really like getting ip's and what not off of that channel. ty

Mazzic|Murphy|flip

Originally posted by NerfYoda

*sigh*

If you want to get anywhere in the legit IRC channels you don't go around advertising how you burn ISO's for people. :)

Oh please, burning ISO's does not automatically target it as not legit. *nix distributions are often distributed as ISOs. And by many other purposes of legit value.

Originally posted by normal

Oh please, burning ISO's does not automatically target it as not legit. *nix distributions are often distributed as ISOs. And by many other purposes of legit value.

I was referring to ISO's of copyrighted software (such as Jedi Outcast :)).

Archived