Home

Wtf is up with 1.03?.. Was this a joke?...

LuzArius

1.03 ?!?... Did the dumb **** who made 1.03 not see the movie star wars phantom menace?

Remember the part where one saber swing cut the sith lord in half?

1.03 it takes like 1203012983 hits to kill your opponent..... Why not just use a gun?

Who the **** put that guy in charge of 1.03? Has he ever seen the movie star wars?

I want my $50.00 back i paid for this game.

Luz

Heh, hitting someone dead on with a red swing can still bring someone down to around 20. However, that's very tough, because most of the time your opponent is moving, and you'll only nick em. Saberists never chopped Sith Lords in half by just nicking them, did they?

LuzArius,

Uninstall JK2, reinstall and do not install the patch this time. There are plenty of 1.02 servers left for you to play, I run several.

Leave the little boys to enjoy 1.03 (Operation Protect NooB) and come join us where skillz matter.

Peace. Master Sokar.

Originally posted by Lord Sokar

LuzArius,

Uninstall JK2, reinstall and do not install the patch this time. There are plenty of 1.02 servers left for you to play, I run several.

Leave the little boys to enjoy 1.03 (Operation Protect NooB) and come join us where skillz matter.

Peace. Master Sokar.

WHAT IN THE F UCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? I bought this game the day it was released, I love the patch, and I can kick your ass without backstab, kick, or anything else you suck to mutch to avoid, just so we'd be on "even" grounds. Dont go making idiot comments like that.

Archived