Home

does anyone use tem energize?

greedo626

Team Energize adds points to your teammates force pool. It requires a lot more team coordination than Team Heal, since when you really need energize is when you're attacking, not just some guy running to player to player after an attack on the base and healing them.

Team Enegize will add 50 points to one teammates pool, 33 to two teammates force pool, and 25 points to 3+ teammates for pools. The rank just increases the range of the power, to 1x, 1.5x, and 3x and Ranks 1, 2, and 3, respectively. (I think those are the range numbers... rank 3 might be 2x.)

.k.

Ok ill admit it........ I have used it once....

It was a rainy day the wind was chilly and so was I....errr..anyway.. I used it...i saw teammates running around confused as to how the hell their force went up...blah blahh... its good in a group of 3 ... 1 person set to drain, the next lightening the next team energise. 3 people can ruin a teams day.

thankyou goodby for now :)

Team energize is really important force power for team with more than 6 people, which normally 3 people guarding flag or flag taker and 3 people steal flag or hunt down flag taker. Jabbas WhOr3 tell the offensive tactics. For defensive tactics, one grip or drain, one lightning, one team energize is really good, of course adding one extra absorb guy with team heal is perfect. I am the gripper in the team and all incoming dark jedis are gripped and fried by lightning. Most of them die within 1 minute. Then both of us are refilled and ready to kill another. So we have more time to deal with those absorb light jedis.

I've used it on occasion, and I've seen bots use it.

As quoted on my site (and in the game's manual), Team Energize allows Dark Jedi to restore Force Mana to their teammeates, and Team Heal allows Light Jedi to restore health to their teammates.

Obviously it takes up force points, but they can be very advantageous powers if used properly, since you can help keep your teammates alive and full of mana (this technique goes back to RTS games like Warcraft, btw). ; )

Archived