Home

jk2=dead=patchsucks=......

icefox98

srry about teh 2 postz....lucasforums=dead=newb=gay=homo=not hetero and it keeps crashin and i pushed post twice cuz it was taking 4 EVER 2 load, and lo and beholde it posted 2 times. srry again not rlly my fault lucasforums r just frickin n00b and i cant do nething about that

P.S. HEY LUCASARTS PATCH THIS CRAPPY FORUM IT SUX, I CANT GET MY POINT ACROST AS GOOD AS I COULD PLZ PATCH IT ASAP

i accidentallly deleted both of the posts OOPS cuz lucasforum kept sayin no you cant delete them so i tried both and then i reloaded and they were both gone and i couldnt go back and undelte cuz lucasforums sux and wouldnt let me and i was like OMFG BS STFU UR GAY LUCASFORUMS Lucasfourms is almost at n00b as raven i mean who cant design a frickin perfect game i know i can easily if i knew D-- or whatever the hell its called (srry about my english im a hunter not a frickin einstien) well to som up what i have sed JK SUCKS LUCAFORUMS SUX patch these both plz asap cuz both are unusable

p.s. raven plz fix the problem of getting killed when afk...unlike MOST ppl on this forum i have a life and need to do chores around my house like help my mom with the grits and give my dog a bath (i no alot of ppl have this problem 2 so if u fix it u will be helping the masses)

oh btw darth begger i saw u on an ffa so.... STFU NEWB OMG UR GAY

kthxbye

Ok..so you saw Darth Begger on FFA?

umm..buddy..my name is 'Dark' Begger...I hope you notice the difference. I haven't played FFA since 1.02, so it couldn't have been me. You said 'Darth' 3 times overall, and haven't said 'Dark' once..so it wasn't a typo..you must be mixing me up with someone else.

lol..read it off the forums wrong...AND read it off the server you played against me wrong too huh? haha..quite funny.

oh..and what was my name in game? Can you tell me that? Because it's not Dark Begger..oh no...I am part of a clan. Oh..and what color is my name? Please stop acting stupid. I heard respectable things about your posts, and I thought this thread was a joke..but it seems this is how you act normally.which is too bad.

*Sigh*.... Too late for me... all is lost...

I know people misunderstood my post, but: I *was* taking his post for sarcasm... read it that way and it will all become clear to you...

BTW, what is up with this place? I'm away for a day or 2, and then, suddenly everyone is nice to each other and joking and having fun 'n stuff!!!

There had to be some kind of admin involved in this happy takeover.... I can't believe it....

Archived