Home

Who is the dufus playing Anakin????

Guest Darth Maul Jr.

Guest Darth Maul Jr.

Man who is that dufus playing teenage Darth Vader??? He all on the website sayin, "duh..i had no expectations..". I heard a rumor a long time ago that they were gonna cast Leonardo Dicapprio as the part. Did Leo ask for too much money or did George feel that by giving Leo the part it would become "Leo's movie" and not "his movie"? Can a Star Wars junkie or expert please enlighten me on the situation..especially since the fake episode II trailer had Leo in it at first.

Originally posted by Darth Maul Jr.

Man who is that dufus playing teenage Darth Vader??? He all on the website sayin, "duh..i had no expectations..". I heard a rumor a long time ago that they were gonna cast Leonardo Dicapprio as the part. Did Leo ask for too much money or did George feel that by giving Leo the part it would become "Leo's movie" and not "his movie"? Can a Star Wars junkie or expert please enlighten me on the situation..especially since the fake episode II trailer had Leo in it at first.

Well, Leonardo DiCRAPio (j/k) just isn't a Star Wars type actor... can you imagine him battling dark jedi with a lighsaber? Why do you like Leo so much, Jr.? ;)

Guest Darth Maul Jr.

I guess im really just trying to find out if Dicapprio was at one time slated for the part. Not that i like him. Im curious if this is the guy that Lucas really wanted or the guy he had to settle for..hehe:D

Guest Tie Guy

They don't normally get a whole lot of "big names" to do the movies, except Qui-Gon (who was that guy again?) I personally think Leo Dicaprio is a fruitcake. He should never, ever be allowed to play in any kind of movie with action in it.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

They don't normally get a whole lot of "big names" to do the movies, except Qui-Gon (who was that guy again?) I personally think Leo Dicaprio is a fruitcake. He should never, ever be allowed to play in any kind of movie with action in it.

Or any movie ever again! ;)

Guest Sherack Nhar
Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon

also, reminiscing of leo in Titanic makes me realize that this guy is not worthy of wielding a light saber....

You know, they're only sticks of wood with flashy '80 computer effects on them :D

Guest Tie Guy

You forgot about the handle. They're just a metal/plastic handle and a stick of wood with flashy '80 computer effects on them.

Oh well, if Qui-Gon's comlimk can be a gilette razor, then lightsabers can be pieces of wood. ;)

Guest Tie Guy

Um...Madposter, let me tell you about the mods here, coz i know how you post at JK.net. This guy named Leon, Paragon_Leon, is a mod, and he doesn't really like people who post stupid one liners, like you have sometimes been known to do. Sherack doesn't really like it either. So, don't just post junk, post things with meaningfull stuff that is on topic. Just a heads up so you don't get yelled at.

But..... Leonardo would look much better plastered on the side of an icceburg :D

Archived