Home

Forum Login issues

Akshara

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that about 3 out of every 5 times I come to this forum it's unavailable. I'm on a 640K DSL line, and it still takes forever to load in, even when all I get is the offline page. Sometimes I get a statement from the Forum, and sometimes it's just the default IE error page.

Also, the timeout setting on the forum is extremely quick. Just about everytime I type a reply to a thread, by the time I'm finished and hit submit, I'm no longer logged in. If I then log in again, it says that there is no thread selected and sends me to the main Lucasarts homepage. Then I have to select jediknightii.net forums, and wait ten minutes to get the website unavailable message. It's extremely frustrating. I'm expecting when I hit submit on this post, I will no longer be logged in. Let's see...

Ok, it worked that time... but most of the time it doesn't. How long is the timeout setting? It would be helpful to know.

Thanks for all the time and effort. It's appreciated by more of us than might be expressed.

;)

Archived