Home

Gore

Darth_Kitty

Hey all. My GORE code is doing very well but I still need help. Could Anyone tell me were the code is that tells what weapons can dismember and which ones can't? The sooner I get that done, I will be able to release it.

Thanks

PS Also my DF2 semi mod is almost ready for beta testing.:fett:

(If g_dismember is set but < 100 then the number you choose is the percent chance dismemberment will occur.) Now, with that said: if the damage dealt (your means of death...) was less than 20, no dismemberment will occur. Otherwise it tries to find what point on the body got hit and dismember it. If for some reason the location check failed, no dismemberment occurs.

(I'm skimming the code quickly.) There is no distinction between weapons from what I can see aside from the differing damage amounts. Only the hit location would change the dismembered parts.

Oh. So your saying that if I chenge the Hit Power (Damage) that the Bryer does let's say 100, then if the final kill shot (meaning that the other player has only like 10 health left) and if the player that shot the laser at a dismember body part (Head, Cheast, Legs, Arms, Hands ect.) then it will dismember like the saber? If this is true please reply or PM me or e-Mail me at

darth_kitty@hotmail.com

Thanks. I will try it tonight (I hope!)

Gore for JK2?

Didnt you see that comment in the code about gore? This is Starwars!! :p

Anyways.. hope it works will with the Rocket Launcher. giblets are good.

Btw, you said you were working on a DF2 mod. I assume you are bringing in the "3" best guns from JK? After all, JO guns really suck compared to the Conc. Rifle, Rail Gun, Carbo gun.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived