Home

Kanthen Sector Watchmen

BradFu

Well, I've got enough of the skins together for my little project that I wanted to announce it finally:

The Kanthen Sector Watchmen

http://windu.cjb.net/kanthen.jpg

The Kanthen Sector is home to Nal Hutta, home of the infamous Hutts. Crime in this sector is at a higher level than normal due to the proximity to the Hutt crimelords. The Jedi chosen as Watchmen of this sector have a unique challenge in dealing with the heightened crime, and it's widely considered a true test of Jedi skills.

The head of the Kanthen Sector watchmen is Master Tauw. He and his new Padawan learner, Fenix Rabn, are in charge of the Mindar system, and make their home on the planet Adaur.

Tarinn Menos has the unique challange of observing the activity on Nar Shadaa, the industrialized moon of Nal Hutta. While the Nal Hutta system is not a part of the Republic, the Jedi feel it's necessary to maintain a presence in the area. Tarinn is forced to forgoe the typical Jedi style of clothing in order to remain inconspicous on the danger-filled moon.

Lenya Vanua is a veteran Jedi Knight. She has been involved in numerous conflicts across the galaxy in her years with the Jedi Order. Lenya watches over the Spuma system, based on the planet Cirronor.

Iann Varz has had a quiet career as a Jedi Knight, involved in little action, and that's the way he likes it. Since being assigned to the Vodran system in the Kanthen Sector, Iann's relatively peaceful life is often interrupted with strife. Iann makes his home on the planet Narrothorn.

The Hutts are aware of the presence of the Jedi in what they consider their sector, but have thus far left them alone. It's only a matter of time, though, before the Hutt interests intersect with the Jedi Watchmen's duty...

There will be a few more Jedi in this group, and once I've completed them all, I will release them as a single skin pack. Feel free to provided feedback and comments, about the skins, or about the story, or whatever :) While I'm waiting on a model or two to finish up the skins, I'll probably write a full story or two about the adventures of this group (as a group, or maybe individual stories). This all takes place just after the events of Episode 2.

BradFu!

Lucko, I agree with you 100%. Before even reading your post, I've spent a fair amount of time completely redoing most of the clothes, making them a lot more distinctive :) I'll post an updated shot in a few minutes in my Lenya Vanua thread.

BradFu!

Well, I'm planning on doing at least two more Jedi. One will be a Mon Calamari based on Moooa's cool Ackbar model, not totally decided what the other one will be :) Once I've got the whole crew finished, I'll release it :)

BradFu!

Wasn't Master Tauw dead? Don't start contradicting yourself like lucas now. :) Why not make a local for your next jedi in the group? A weequay or rodian or traandoshanthing? I can't wait the Mon Calamari model too. I already have an idea for a Mon Calamari... but I will never have the time! maybe the twilek girl will be my last skin... for a long while :(

Naw, Master Tauw is alive and well (at least for now, just after Ep 2). It was Fenix's former master that was killed on Geonosis, after which, Fenix was assigned to Master Tauw. Fenix decided after his master died that he was ready for the trials, and has become annoyed that he hasn't been given the opportunity to become a Knight yet. He grew a goatee/beard and mustache, and cut off his Padawan braid as an act of defiance. Fenix doesn't particularly care for Tarinn, because Tarinn is a year younger than Fenix, but he's been a Knight for a couple years now(Fenix is 24), and has been entrusted with an important assignment in watching over Nar Shadaa. Master Tauw has a a big challange on his hands with Fenix.

BradFu!

Archived